Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
O
kick off
kick off
O
how do you happen to know what was going through his mind during tryouts. could you happen to be kyle paradise? If not i appologize(sp?). Did he make the CUFC roster and turn it down?

Oh no!
P
kick off
kick off
P
He did not make the CUFC roster. But he was going through things that could have affected his performance.

Last edited by PKSpot; 04/23/07 09:56 PM.
goal
goal
Good luck to him (KP)at CFU, I know he had a rough go of it the last couple years. I must say he sure does bring a lot of attention to himself though.

Last edited by utvolsiat1; 04/23/07 10:05 PM.

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
I would definitely take most of the beach kids off of the list, honestly, the lowcountry is not that good, but solid overall, the list goes:
GK- McCabe (Df)
D- Lay (Irmo)
D- Rushing (Greenville)
D- Cates (Df)
M- Kulasekera? (Daniel)
M- Eppelscheimer (Wando)
M- Benson (NW)
M- Kleckley (Greenville)
M/F- Sebastian (Greenville)
F- Enzo (NW)
F- Terrence Deas (Lincoln)

M
kick off
kick off
M
I do know Kyle very well. I did not say he was a terrible player i just stated that he is not as good as reel or orzech. He has never been as good as them. I also do have an idea of what was going through his mind during tryouts, it was a terrible situation. Kyle is a great player on a terrible team, but he is only average on a good team. Dont jump to conclusions makinufall.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
makinufall, I happened to be at both Irmo and White Knoll games and you are incorrect on both your statements. He did not register a shot in the first game, he had an assist, I'll give him credit for a good switch across the field that led to their goal the first game. He did not shred the defense of Irmo in the first game either. As for three people marking him in the second game. Why would Irmo triple team a player that didn't register a shot against them in a game they were missing 7 starters and 9 players total. Irmo usually runs a 3-5-2, or has for the majority of the season and if your suggesting Irmo used all three backs to mark him you are misarably mistaken. I know you are saying this is what you heard, but your source is incorrect. It could have been that a full Irmo squad put him under a little more pressure than the first time but triple teaming Paradise when they've played against the likes of Enzo Martinez, Ryan Kropp, Sean Flynn, Reel Callison, Kevin Orzech, Carey Hite does not seem like a necessary strategy to me. Paradise is a talented player and one of if not the best player on his team (I was impressed with WK center mid #17). However he does not belong on any of these lists. I also agree with Welshwizard, Terrance is definately one of the top forwards in the state as he has dominated on the Bridge 88 Elite team for the past several seasons.

throw in
throw in
Kyle most likely would have been the last foward to make that team, except for the fact that Ryan Kropp came down from CESA to play for CUFC which i think pretty much sealed kyle not making the team.

M
kick off
kick off
M
paradise made it cleat before the season he could not commit. which to his chances away.... and kropp is a great player. but he is much better than he was then. and is one of the top ten leading scorers. can kevin or reel do that... no i dont think so. he plays great for what he has to work with

M
kick off
kick off
M
and by the way.... no i am not kyle. i have played with him for 4 years and have been close to him for a while. he has been thru alot for his age. but still a good kid. very cocky tho, and un coachable at times.

B
throw in
throw in
B
terrence deas is in the top 3 along with Sebastian and Enzo... i really dont think anyone should be arguing about some paradise kid who cant make CUFC elite thats just a joke to put them up there with terrence who owns CUFC88 and Sebastian who got a national team offer and Enzo whose verbally committ to Clemson. im sure kropp flynn reel and orzech are very good but if you want a dream team theres no need for more than 3 forwards but i would LOVE to hear an argument against my top three Sebastian Enzo and Terrence

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard