Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
S
goal
goal
S
Barc09

What did Sebastian do with that National Team offer ?

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I agree with you Barca, Terrence is definately legit. However I have never seen Sebastian play so my top three would be Enzo, Kropp, and Terrence. In my opinion Kropp is more than good. He's a very talented player and makes that Northwestern attack go by the way he holds the ball, giving time for Enzo and Alex to make runs off of him.

S
throw in
throw in
S
he had some citizenship issues so he couldn't participate on the national team

P
kick off
kick off
P
I wish people making their teams would not be so biased with one team, especially the one team they live near...

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Pat, i think people may seem biased to a location (example a person living in columbia mentioning several DF, Irmo, Lexington, SV players) just due to the fact these are the players they are most familiar seeing perform every week. I know it leads to biased teams but that is going to happen just because of the restriction of seeing all of the states elite players in both high school and club.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
With My Formation, Heres my typical 4-4-2:

GK: Davis Jenkins
Def: Danny Cates
Def: Blair Rushing
Def: Aaron Peter
Def: Darwin Deas
Mid: Seth Kulasekera (Sp.?)
Mid: Vance Benson
Mid: Sammy Kleckley
Mid: Andrew Eppelshiemer (Sp.?)
Fwd: Enzo Martinez
Fwd: Sebastian Valesquez (Sp.?)

It is nearly impossible to pick a squad with the best players because there are so many. This is just one of many squads you could have. There are quality players such as Kropp, Maki, Rodgers, Moore, McCabe, etc. All these players are practically interchangeable.

B
throw in
throw in
B
yeah... i have never seen Kropp play but i have seen sebastian and enzo alot and Terrence once and i was blown away... sideline is correct... citizenship issues held Sebastian back but hopefully when hes 18 he'll still have the offer.

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
B
throw in
throw in
B
However everyone says Enzo is better than Kropp... am i right? and i would say Sebastian and Terrence are maybe slightly better than enzo but thats debatable... Sebastan more quick crafty and amazing ball skills type, while enzo is the strong and powerful player... then terrence has enzo's power and speed and better footwork then enzo but not quite as good footwork as sebastian... So Kropp could be the 4th best im not sure but theres not much of a chance that hes better than those 3

Last edited by Barc09; 04/26/07 10:48 PM.

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
P
kick off
kick off
P
I believe Mike Bassett has put together about the best team you could find, the only thing that troubles me is how could Davis Jenkins be chosen over Jason McCabe when Jason McCabe started over Jenkins on their club team? Other than that looks good to me.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Starting XI:

GK- D. Jenkins (SV)

Def- W. Moore (Wando)
Def- D. Cates (DF)
Def- B. Rushing (G'Ville)

Mid- V. Benson (NW)
Mid- J. Maki (Lex)
Mid- S. Kulasekara (Daniel)
Mid- S. Velasquez (G'Ville)

For- E. Martinez (NW)