Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
PKSpot, It's just from what I have seen. I have seen both Jenkins and McCabe play and I personally thought Jenkins was a better keeper. It may have been just that occasion.

M
kick off
kick off
M
Bad influene - that looks like a great squad with exception you are playing to great forwards... then reel? what is your reasoning that you think he should be considered one of the best in the state when he has great speed but only 11 goals for lex, and great speed is all he has. so why would you put him there... he is no better than orzech, paradise, eads, kropp, flynn... i mean i could keep goin on if you need me to give you more options.

O
kick off
kick off
O
You've really got to stop trying to throw paradise into the conversation. People already gave their opinions on him. Reel has a decent shot, but he is very strong and very fast. Much faster than paradise and much stronger. Look paradise is good, but you cant say hes better than callison.

Oh no!
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
callison is much better...theres no comparison

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
S
bench
bench
S
Here's the real deal:

GK- McCabe (Df)
D- Aaron Peters (Riverside)
D- Howard (Lex.)
D- Cates (Df)
M- Kulasekera? (Daniel)
M- Maki (Lex)
M- Benson (NW)
M- Kleckley (Greenville)
M/F- Sebastian (Greenville)
F- Enzo (NW)
F- Terrence Deas (Lincoln)

M
kick off
kick off
M
yall say callison is much better. but what is your proof on that. paradise has more goals and callison actually has a great supporting cast. and he might be faster but not by much, and paradise has a way better touch. orzech might have them both topped he has been finishing and is an all round good player. all i was sayin before is there is way better forwards to put up top with a team like that.

G
bench
bench
G
Will someone please recognize Austin Savage from Stratford? He leads the State in Points with 56 goals and 6 assists. Not to mention the kid is only a sophomore! He also plays on the best club team, Bridge. The kid deserves some recognition and if you have ever seen him play, you know he is top class. He lit Fort D. up last night with 5 goals and an assist. 1 PK, 4 highlight film goals, and a great splitting through ball assist. I have read just because he has a poor goal to assist ratio as a forward compared to NW, and the 2 fort d kids, and Greenville (who is hands down no dispute the best high school team in the state period), the Lincoln kid and so on. Defense wins championship but goals win games gentlemen. I see savage play a lot and he has the complete game as do some, not all of the others mentioned on this message board. Enzo great, Sebastian great, 2-fort d kids good, others I have not seen first hand. I played for a top D 1 and D 2 school, so I do know talent and Savage has it and I felt compelled to give him some praise.

G
throw in
throw in
G
GDK,
With strikers like Enzo, Sebastian, Preston, Terrence, and Watson it is hard to pick 2 out of that group. I am sure there are others like Savage (underrated) but they will get their recognition if they can keep up the performance each season. I have seen those 5 dominate for a few years (club and H.S.) It is only a "Dream Team" so put him on yours.

G
bench
bench
G
I just wanted to give him recognition on the dream team post but your reply is respected. Those players are great and deserve recognition but savage is deserving also and will continue to perform at a top level. Thanks for listening.

B
goal
goal
B
GDK,

There are 2 other teams that will disagree with you with respect to, "He also plays on the best club team, Bridge."

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard