Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best player in South Carolina this year! How do they compare to other talents that have come out of SC in past couple of years? i.e Troy Lessesne(sp?), John Cooper, Eric Forbes, Anthony Stovall,etc. Notice that theese players are all at D1 schools!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saul Stoner is the best back in the state. If you have ever seen him play, you can't disagree with me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, he's nasty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stoner is a baller on defense but on offense i think Jamal and joey(SA) together are going to be nasty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea im gonna have to split this one up into three guys..Stoner, John Eggart(sp.), and Taylor Rowe. They are all awesome players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stoner is for sure a defensive presence. He might not be the best , but Ben Wright is one of the best players to watch. He is creative and makes some unbelievable goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joel Kosac from West Florence is pretty dang good. I would put him up against anyone in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the above posters haven't seen BE's Lawrence Smith play the past 3 years. Chapin's Aull and Stellfox aren't bad either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How bout wando's players. Wayne, Scott, Aaron, Tim, Cody, Louie, Many others.. All absolute great players. Wando is a powerhouse this year. All great players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
shut up about cody gezzz

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard