Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that Casey Williams is a great player, maybe not the best in the state, but not to be overlooked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I THINK STONER, LAWRENCE SMITH, AND WHIT GULLEDGE ARE THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE STATE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would have to say wf joel kozak, he's a sick player, would put him up against anyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with IHateSF

Goal
Goal
I've seen Joel play the last couple of years and was very familiar with his older brother. But, in all honesty, he's not a "top player" in high school. Sure he might rack up some good statistics against his region teams, but in "real competition" he's average at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off who do you consider "real competition" considering i've scored in every game so far this season region and non region. Also i don't rack up statistics againt region teams. I hardly even play against region teams and when i do i only score one or two. Thats all i'm going to say. Why don't you come to the Brookland cayce tourney where we will be playing quality competition. Then you can talk trash if you would like to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cola Fan, the more i listen to you, the more ignorant you sound.

i think Joel should be considered strictly for the fact that he is a dominant player. No team goes into a game with West Florence without their game plan being to stop Joel. Joel has had his largest goal scoring games in teams with better talent, he put three on sumter by himself. He dosent do all of his scoring against our region teams, classic example: our last game against Camden, 1 goal, 5 assist. So there goes your theory.

i will also go out on a limb and say he is one of the quickest, as well as one of the most dangerous free kick takers in the state as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
alright matt...give joel all 3 goals against sumter even though one of them was mine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my bad... he had the assist though right...

anyways that free kick he made in that game shoulda counted for 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
neat

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard