Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best player in South Carolina this year! How do they compare to other talents that have come out of SC in past couple of years? i.e Troy Lessesne(sp?), John Cooper, Eric Forbes, Anthony Stovall,etc. Notice that theese players are all at D1 schools!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saul Stoner is the best back in the state. If you have ever seen him play, you can't disagree with me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, he's nasty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stoner is a baller on defense but on offense i think Jamal and joey(SA) together are going to be nasty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea im gonna have to split this one up into three guys..Stoner, John Eggart(sp.), and Taylor Rowe. They are all awesome players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stoner is for sure a defensive presence. He might not be the best , but Ben Wright is one of the best players to watch. He is creative and makes some unbelievable goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joel Kosac from West Florence is pretty dang good. I would put him up against anyone in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the above posters haven't seen BE's Lawrence Smith play the past 3 years. Chapin's Aull and Stellfox aren't bad either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How bout wando's players. Wayne, Scott, Aaron, Tim, Cody, Louie, Many others.. All absolute great players. Wando is a powerhouse this year. All great players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
shut up about cody gezzz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Torro, I don't know what you are thinking, but non of those players are good. Scott, Tim, Wayne, Aarron, and especailly Louio are not very good!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of those players are very good. And why arent they good. It got them to A 4A title. Thank you. They're are plenty more players too. But hey your intitled to your opinion. So here is mine. [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am positive Smith from BE is one of the best players in the state.....no question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLAYA-why are you talking about me? I could care less what you think, but i wish you would come to AIKEN and say some dumb s**t like that to me!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first off.......naming a list of great players in the past and not naming mike myers is sorry......he is representing playing D1 as well......and i definatly agree that my boy saul stoner is 1 of the best in the state this year.......jamal and joey from sahs r dirty 2.......but get your crap straight about the best from the past.........im out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jamal isnt that good, all he does is run by people. I think Saul is the best in the back. I havent seen the Lawrence Smith kid play. Ben Wright can go crazy with both his left and right foot and can hit a shot from almost anywhere. And John Eggart from Riverside cant just take control of a game at will, and he is a great leader. Eggart is the only reason Riverside is going to be any good this year. So these are the kids that i've seen that are the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edited by Kyle Heise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha, yea yall always kill gfc right? didnt we beat yall like 5-1 earlier this year...i dont play for that crappy U16 team. Im on 85 Black. So dont say I blow, I mean we are only ranked 11th in the nation. So dont talk junk to somebody who killed yall. This is Joseph Grunewald by the way, ask Skyler or Calder who I am.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what did PHSoccer have to say that was edited?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daniel Smoak..........just doesn't get alot of props cause Edisto is a 2A and does good but isn't a Chapin, Emerald, Bishop-England. He should get looked at for All-State.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SOPHMORE JOEY HOUDASHELDT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Adrian Bumbut coming out of georgetown is a great player, I heard he got asked to try out for the national u18 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smith from BE had 4 goals and an assist against AAAA West Ashley in a scrimmage, not even playing a whole half. From his state championship goal in his freshman year against Chapin in a 1-0 win, until now, he has been the most consistent and domininant player in the state. But the biggest compliment comes from being double and tripled teams always. Does anyone know his goal and assist stats from year to year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Andrian from G-town the most skilled player in sc and should be on the national team. i played with him on club and he was crazy.andrian this is Blaze from MB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my bad, i meant to put adrian

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lawrence Smith is the best player I have ever played against. And I have probabally played agaisnt 9 or ten times in HS. He is really quick, really strong, deadly accurate and smart on the field. Give this guy prop- he should have tried out for the Charleston Battery.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tomek Charowski, Christ Church, is obviously the best. He plays for the national champion club team and is currently at the U18 national team camp. He is being heavily recruited by wake forest, duke, stanford, among others. No one else has his kind of resume.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Jean Keita is incredible. I'm not sure what he's up to, but last year he was at Ben-Lippen. If anyone else has seen him, they'll agree he's one of the best individual soccer players by far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one person really stands out in SC anymore...there is a bunch of talent but not one particular person

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ithink that Bricen Sinclair from Wade Hampton (H) should at least be looked at, he is one of the best i have ever seen in 2A.

Froot Loop
Wade Hampton (H)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that Casey Williams is a great player, maybe not the best in the state, but not to be overlooked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I THINK STONER, LAWRENCE SMITH, AND WHIT GULLEDGE ARE THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE STATE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would have to say wf joel kozak, he's a sick player, would put him up against anyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with IHateSF

Goal
Goal
I've seen Joel play the last couple of years and was very familiar with his older brother. But, in all honesty, he's not a "top player" in high school. Sure he might rack up some good statistics against his region teams, but in "real competition" he's average at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off who do you consider "real competition" considering i've scored in every game so far this season region and non region. Also i don't rack up statistics againt region teams. I hardly even play against region teams and when i do i only score one or two. Thats all i'm going to say. Why don't you come to the Brookland cayce tourney where we will be playing quality competition. Then you can talk trash if you would like to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cola Fan, the more i listen to you, the more ignorant you sound.

i think Joel should be considered strictly for the fact that he is a dominant player. No team goes into a game with West Florence without their game plan being to stop Joel. Joel has had his largest goal scoring games in teams with better talent, he put three on sumter by himself. He dosent do all of his scoring against our region teams, classic example: our last game against Camden, 1 goal, 5 assist. So there goes your theory.

i will also go out on a limb and say he is one of the quickest, as well as one of the most dangerous free kick takers in the state as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
alright matt...give joel all 3 goals against sumter even though one of them was mine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my bad... he had the assist though right...

anyways that free kick he made in that game shoulda counted for 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
neat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MATT HUFFSTETLER, JEFF BOYD, AND EDWIN RENGIFO are all ballers for Eastside. I heard they had a really good sweeper too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Joel do as good as his brother in college?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who knows, they have totally opposite playing styles. he has potential though, but u cant touch michaels record

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
joel is going to play at wofford like michael and he will probably play early. Michael spent a lot of time as a reserve in his time at Carolina, so who knows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THE KEEPER AT PORTER GAUD IS ONE OF THE TOP PLAYERS IN THE STATE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
matt morris is a great player. he's consistant and is not a show off. he's had a great season so far after coming off of acl reconstruction. hanna has some talented players... i also heard that boy from christ chruch is amazing.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard