Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
goal kick
goal kick
The first Lexington game with Dorman was not a fun game if you where a wildcat with 7 yellows, 2 reds, and not very good play in general. No excuses it happens.... I think a rematch would be vastly different from the game in March. As for the Dorman vs. Northwestern game in the PC, Dorman caught Northwestern at the best time. NW was just coming off a tough win over Lexington and the tail end of a 4 games in 4 days stretch. I think IF** Dorman gets past Lexington they wouldn't get past NW! Nothing against the Dorman squad!

To play the game is good, to win the game is great, to LOVE the game is the greatest!
LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Didn't Dorman just get "waxed" by Dutch Fork 7-2. I seriously doubt that they will get past Lexington again but hey you never know the season starts all over today and everyone has the same record.

S
throw in
throw in
S
yes dorman has been streaky throughout the year, but couldn't you say the same about all the other teams...most times northwestern has played a good team for the first time it has been a close match:
L Dutch Fork 1-2, W Daniel 3-1, w spring valley 3-1,
w Fort Mill 2-1 ot, L Christian Brothers 1-2, W Lexington 3-2,
L Dorman 3-4
even though they are pretty hard to beat when playing at their peak I think alot of teams sike themselves out against Northwestern and any of the top 10 have a shot at beating them when they play with the right attitude and style.

Upperstate Final:
Lexington 2-4 Northwestern

Lowerstate Final:
Wando 3-1 Sring Valley

Championship:
Wando 2-1 Northwestern

I think it will be interesting how NW responds to a confident Wando side who can keep possession well and can penetrate NW's back line

brace
brace
Lex-NW cannot happen in Upper State due to the bracket layout.

S
bench
bench
S
Quote:

Upperstate Final:
Lexington 2-4 Northwestern

Lowerstate Final:
Wando 3-1 Sring Valley

Championship:
Wando 2-1 Northwestern

I think it will be interesting how NW responds to a confident Wando side who can keep possession well and can penetrate NW's back line

Good pick since Lexington and Northwestern play in the quarterfinals, not the semis (Upperstate final)

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard