Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Torro, I don't know what you are thinking, but non of those players are good. Scott, Tim, Wayne, Aarron, and especailly Louio are not very good!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of those players are very good. And why arent they good. It got them to A 4A title. Thank you. They're are plenty more players too. But hey your intitled to your opinion. So here is mine. [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am positive Smith from BE is one of the best players in the state.....no question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PLAYA-why are you talking about me? I could care less what you think, but i wish you would come to AIKEN and say some dumb s**t like that to me!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first off.......naming a list of great players in the past and not naming mike myers is sorry......he is representing playing D1 as well......and i definatly agree that my boy saul stoner is 1 of the best in the state this year.......jamal and joey from sahs r dirty 2.......but get your crap straight about the best from the past.........im out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jamal isnt that good, all he does is run by people. I think Saul is the best in the back. I havent seen the Lawrence Smith kid play. Ben Wright can go crazy with both his left and right foot and can hit a shot from almost anywhere. And John Eggart from Riverside cant just take control of a game at will, and he is a great leader. Eggart is the only reason Riverside is going to be any good this year. So these are the kids that i've seen that are the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edited by Kyle Heise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha, yea yall always kill gfc right? didnt we beat yall like 5-1 earlier this year...i dont play for that crappy U16 team. Im on 85 Black. So dont say I blow, I mean we are only ranked 11th in the nation. So dont talk junk to somebody who killed yall. This is Joseph Grunewald by the way, ask Skyler or Calder who I am.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what did PHSoccer have to say that was edited?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daniel Smoak..........just doesn't get alot of props cause Edisto is a 2A and does good but isn't a Chapin, Emerald, Bishop-England. He should get looked at for All-State.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard