K
bench
bench
K
I agree about Chris Dixon.

goal kick
goal kick
On The Coast

Justin Blomdahl (WHS) - Strong and fast forward who opts not to play Premier or ODP due to the cost.

Chris Dixon (MB) - Strong, talented, and understands the game.

Michael Gambrell (NMB) - Excellent Sweeper, fast, and very knowledgeable.

Alstin Swinnie (Andrews) - Tall and strong and a very good Keeper. Has to play the filed to compensate for a lack of quality field players.

Scott Windell (NMB) - Quick and talented forward and can play the midfield.

Tyler Staub (WHS) - Quick and talented and has an endless supply of energy.

Matt Mitchell & Michael Rice (SJHS) - Both play forward/midfield and both are very talented.

T
TJ Offline
bench
bench
T
Quote:

I honestly think Daniel Lynch from Irmo is underrated. The kid was amazing in all the games I saw. I also think Lexington's defenders are underrated, they are beasts.

Lexington's defense is agruably the best in the state. In my opinion Lex's sweeper Graham Howard is the best in SC. He manages the defense very well, has great field presence, a great touch, and is a physical player. With a little more weight and muscle he should go high in D 1. Drew Howell is also very good. His throw in's are unbelievable!
I think Daniel L. is a good player as well, however Irmo's defense is certainly lacking.

B
kick off
kick off
B
I can agree with Dixon... Coastal Soccer Fan your son isnt really underrated. Justin if anything is overrated between the amount of gossip you do on him and the write-ups in the paper... Take for instance the full page spread he had in the Sun News about beating LORIS. Good player not underrated.

goal kick
goal kick
The Sun News articles have been great for all. Actually, the Sun News (Travis) has been doing a great job highlighting local talent the past few years, which is something we havent had in the past.

goal kick
goal kick

And for you...

I forgot to add;

Billy Belair (Soc) - Very quick and talented. Scores frequently attacking through the midfield.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Quote:

On The Coast

Justin Blomdahl (WHS) - Strong and fast forward who opts not to play Premier or ODP due to the cost.

Chris Dixon (MB) - Strong, talented, and understands the game.

Michael Gambrell (NMB) - Excellent Sweeper, fast, and very knowledgeable.

Alstin Swinnie (Andrews) - Tall and strong and a very good Keeper. Has to play the filed to compensate for a lack of quality field players.

Scott Windell (NMB) - Quick and talented forward and can play the midfield.

Tyler Staub (WHS) - Quick and talented and has an endless supply of energy.

Matt Mitchell & Michael Rice (SJHS) - Both play forward/midfield and both are very talented.

I don't know all these players but if Justin Blomdahl can afford to be seen by some international clubs and visit their camps why would money be a factor here in SC. Maybe we can't see what he accomplishes in Europe so we can't comment but at ODP if he was a player they offer scholarships as would most club teams if he is what you say. I would guess that all the listings that state his abilities are by Justin or family members. If he is a soccer player he will be noticed so stop patting your own back and play. We all can say how great we are but being complimented by others will come from playing not Mommies, Daddies, and Grandparents telling us how great their little boy is. It takes both tactical and technical skills with a high workrate to make most ODP and Premier teams and a player does not need to buy a plane ticket for either one.

B
kick off
kick off
B
Really... just let him play. First you post him as being one of the best players of 07, then you say he is one of the most UNDERRATED, and finaly you make him his own webpage. I can say one thing Justin Blomdahl is surely one of the most publicized players in SC.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Your right on sid42. He had a chance to play for bridge u18 premier but chose to play at coastal which isn't going to be seen by anybody. Every talented player has a chance to go try out for any team all you need to do is pick up the phone. If you can play you'll be chosen. Blomdahl is a good player and very skilled. He needs to go to a college that has a coach that can help him go to the next level, something that he hasn't had. The 2 things he should have done is played for a different club and a different high school. The ones that he has played for don't play anyone worth measuring ability against. Sure you have the occasional games against good teams but to become a great player you must be challenged at every practice and games. But don't get me wrong, I WOULD want him on my team. And whatever college he goes to the coach will get a team player.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard