Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
World Cup
World Cup
Hurst, aside from Deahler, I think we are not appreciated nor understood. You leave Fort Mill, i'll leave T.L. Hanna, and we'll meet in the middle and take...Lower Richland to the top!

world cup
world cup
W&E,

Radio High and The Mill will both exhaust themselves in Round 1. Despite their #1 seeds, both will be extremely fortunate to advance past the second round.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
World Cup
World Cup
I agree. We've got some bad kharma that has popped it's head again. On an unrelated note, congrats to the Lady Jackets of T.L. Hanna on their highest ranking ever at #7. It was achieved twice this year after years and years of non existance. The girls make the head coach look good...

J
world cup
world cup
J
..one of you has to make it to Upperstate, so I can heckle you on my day off!

World Cup
World Cup
Yeah...that'll be us next year. Until then, Hurst is your man.

world cup
world cup
Upperstate? Talk to Lex, Mauldin, Dorman and Irmo.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
J
world cup
world cup
J
..there is probably enough time for me to whip-up some antagonizing pie chart posters for a Lex game..

bench
bench
Um yall are crazy to have Irmo over Dorman, or anyone over Dorman for that matter. Dorman already beat Irmo in a scrimmage earlier this year, and This Championship is Dorman's to win. I think they could just show up to the games, and still manage to win.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
I'm afraid that I have to agree with JM. With #3 (Lexington), #5 (Mauldin), #6 (Fort Mill) and #9 (Spartanburg) all on the other side of the Upper State bracket; Dorman doesn't have to do much more than show up and they are in the Upper State finals. And, after the aforementioned (#3, #5, #6, #9) all beat up on each other, Dorman will merely mail in their ticket to Stone Stadium before they even play some "leftover" from the other side of the bracket.

Ol' "Joe Lawrence" has it made!!!

By the way JM, get your facts straight, Irmo and Dorman TIED in a scrimmage earlier this year. Dorman WON over Irmo 1-0 at the Viking Cup. Also, with a Cavalier by definition being a man (from wikipedia: noun, Cavalier - A military man serving on horse - A gay, sprightly, military man; hence, a gallant), what do the female sports teams at Dorman call themselves?

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
H66, Yea, I know it was a joke! That's why I put LOL on there. (and maybe get a rise from some J. I. fans ;-) ) Joking aside, Summerville will give us a run for our money. It will be a great game for soccer fans to watch. Jennifer wasn't on varsity when we played Summerville last time. I would expect Jennifer to have some quality minutes. I believe she's proven herself in the opportunities she was given to play with the varsity team. I've not seen her play against the tougher varsity competition, but am looking forward to it. Maybe we'll get to see her play on May 11, Wando vs Ft Mill? Not being that familiar with the upstate, is that such a long shot?

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard