Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
D
corner kick
corner kick
D
FutbolMadness,

I believe people are just having some fun - of course, maybe you are too!!!

Everyone is just trying to think of a way THEIR team can "win it all". Fortunately, this isn't a beauty pageant - we "judges" will have no input. The winner will be determined on field. It is a great time of the year for high school sports fans, as all of these SCHSL sports are wrapping up with their respective championships in the next couple of weeks!!!

World Cup
World Cup
Irmo has been picking things up a bit, but it's going to take one reaaaaaaaaly good run of form to beat the Cavs.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
In my opinion, this title is Dorman's to lose. Until someone proves otherwise on the field.

throw in
throw in
Deahler, Of course I am just having fun!!! You are right, it is a GREAT time of the year for soccer fans - so much smack to be talked, so little time.....

LF Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
W&E - I'll have some of what you are having. Here it is tell me how this says I am picking Easley over Dorman. Anyway, good luck this week!!

Dorman - Dorman
Easley

Now if you want to debate the Irmo over Dorman fine. I for sure picked that one.

H66 - if you notice the way I started this thread I said

Here are my girls 4A playoff predictions / "hopes"

The way I picked em Lexington would stay home for all the games. I don't really want to travel to Fort Mill and then Dorman. Do I really think it will happen that way, not really, but hey it could!

Good luck to all the teams and hopefully the best team will win

World Cup
World Cup
LF, I have tried to make a joke, but you refuse to play along. I was using sarcasm in declaring you clinically insane to chose Dorman over Easley. The humorous part of my post is that Dorman is a top three team and Easley is not even a top three seed in their region. Sigh...I must try harder next time.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
I agree with a Lexington/Wando final. HOWEVER, I'm prediciting Wando will win 1-0. I'm also clinically insane enough to predict Stratford will beat West Ashley! Looking forward to some great soccer! Parents, play nice! :-)

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Sorry H66, no way James Island gets to the final! LOL

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
LF,

You really need to read W&E's response to your original post more carefully.

"You've been drinking. No way Easley loses to Dorman... "

I think your old eyes are tricking you . . . he is sarcastically making fun of you for picking Dorman over Easley. This is no fun at all when you have to explain yourself - now is it!!!

world cup
world cup

Read the thread from the top. My "prediction" was in response to LF taking the easy road to the state championship. I was just having a little fun with my friends from Lex.

Of coures JI is a long shot, your girls from Wando are the prohibitive favorites. Any idea if Jennifer is going to see some quality minutes with the varsity during the state playoffs?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard