Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Well I'm not a subscriber so I can't view pretty much anything. So if someone could tell me who is lined up for the NMB tourny...

and...the Timberwolf Shoot-out.. I know that is kind of far off but i'm just a bit curious...I sure would love to get another crack at Airport. I would appreciate it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lugoff-Elgin, Airport, South Aiken, Blackville-Hilda, Belton-Honea Path, Mid-Carolina, and White Knoll are participating (so far). I'm looking for one for team to complete the schedule. I'll keep you posted. We look forward to having your school there. The Airport-Lugoff game was a battle.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Oh man I'm totally ready for this tourny. Definitely going to be some great stuff. I hope the brackets work out so that L-E can play South Aiken. I've heard their guys talk forever about themselves..so i'd like to see where we would actually measure-up with them. I can't wait to take part in this tournament...should be very memorable for everyone involved. Thanks for the information. Later.

P.S. : if there is anyone out there that knows about the Micheal B. Nash tourny i'd still like to get some info on that. Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jack i ain't 100% positive but i heard it was the same four as last year at the Micheal B. Nash tourney Georgetown, MB, NMB, and us. but that's just what i heard lata

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whit Gulledge - Sumter

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
eh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LE its conway, georgetown, Le, and us. good luck. [Wink]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
forgot, that's NMB [Smile]

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
thanks dude... sounds good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just got report from my coach that the NMB tourney moved up a week? Why? I am just curious...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe it interferes with the school play. [Wink]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can some one tell me if Mid-Carolina has a quality soccer program? And who is this team First Baptist in the Timberwolf shoot-out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard