Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
goal kick
goal kick
White Knoll takes out NW tonight .... haha anyone want to join me on that.. i dont really think that would happen but could yall imagine that would be NUTS.... good luck to both!

To play the game is good, to win the game is great, to LOVE the game is the greatest!
M
throw in
throw in
M
go back to sleep and keep dreaming

corner kick
corner kick
Who knows...Ask the girls at Byrnes if they are still dreaming after knocking off a #1 seed.

goal kick
goal kick
The slipper did not fit us this year. Got beat 2-1. It was however a "Cinderella" season for us. A season of firsts for us.
First:
Winning season in school history!
hosting a playoff game(haven't been in since 2001)
fielding a girls squad
fielding a JV Squad
hosting a tournament

Very proud of my boys and our girls this season. Look for us to improve over the next couple years!!!

N
bench
bench
N
wow no one metioned stratford, oh and by the way they just beat the fort

S
bench
bench
S
in my opinion it was darlington if they didnt make stupid mistakes. airportwas a good team but never should have beat darlington. there first goal was lucky. the kid did a front flip throw in and darlingtons defense just stoud there and watched it in shock and amazment. but good luck to airport.

goal kick
goal kick
Your absolutely right sunshine, we should have won that game. I don't want to blame it on our defense though. We missed alot of opportunities in front of the pipes too. Don't worry sunshine, you'll come tomorrow.

A
kick off
kick off
A
hey guys, airport also missed many shots in front of the goal with 1v1 situation. But i do have to say yall played with a lot of heart and had yalls share of opportunities also good luck next year and good game

the myth the man the legend
goal kick
goal kick
Both keepers were on their game too. Both made their share of great saves. As I watched the game, these were two fairly evenly matched teams. Sweepers were pretty equal, Airports D was overall faster. Darlington was a bit stronger in the midfield, Forwards were equal as well. Good luck to Airport in the next round. BTW - we had more shots, Airport had more on frame. The Airport keeper didn't have to make as many saves due to us being a bit wide right or left. Great game. They acted with class as well! Good Luck next round.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
WK beating Northwestern...What an imagination you have...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard