Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
goal
goal
"Sherer" - good boy for changing your location - gives you a little bit of credibility.

Yet again you misconstrue my point on the topic - as in, you don't get it.

But hey, c'est la vie.

[Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Count von Count/Foley/ Whoever

You are correct I don't get it please explain!!!!!! Good call on the Fowler to Man City transfer!!!! How much money will Fowler get? I also read that Celtic boss Martin O'Niell is in "hoot" with DermonttDesmond,shareholderwith Man united, and some Irish Financiers called the
Coolmore Mafia" to take ouver at Old Trafford? Any truth to the rumors on the island?

P.S. whay the name change and the location thing was a typeo!

Scdrewablank
Last a checked 4 is more than 1. College of Charleston has ten and beat USC this past year 1-0 w/ the GW goal being scored by BC product Troy Lesesne.Also the fell twice to Coastal who had Ex -irmo star Randy Owen running the midfield.
I am just saying that Berson lets a lot of talent get away b/c they are from columbia and not from another state!!!
One other thing, have you noticed where all the guys from Clemson and Furman are from instate? All are fromm upstate!!!! Looking after your own must payoff!!!!!!!!

goal
goal
My point was that its a shame that a player as good as this kid is going to play football instead of soccer - if he was going to play soccer ahead of football wouldn't football coaches be saying the same thing?!

Nothing on TV here about McDermott etc, but that doesn't mean it isn't going on!!!

Stephane Henchoz is in trouble for spitting at Sheff Utd manager Neil Warnock - allegedly!

Patrick Berger has hinted at an exit from Anfield in the summer.

Tim Sherwood has joined First Division leaders Portsmouth on loan until the end of the season

Af

Oh, and Arsenal are beating Liverpool 0-1 at halftime. Robert Pires the scorer.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard