Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 33 1 2 30 31 32 33
J
throw in
throw in
J
Good Luck to Lincoln in The State Championship!!! We'll be routing for ya!!!

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
god dern lincoln bout to ask christ church if they got that new get in my car.

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
N
kick off
kick off
N
Quote:

CCES 3
SCS 0

Not sure if I even saw a shot from SCS. CCES hit the bar 3 times in the first half. Bunker defense. Last 5 to 8 minutes of the first half, 11 SCS players inside their defensive 20 yards from the goal.

Halftime score 0-0

Im sorry mabby you didnt see the 1st half when scs had chances to score. SCS played a great game and will be even stronger next year.

N
kick off
kick off
N
Good luck to Lincoln Saturday in the State Championships

B
throw in
throw in
B
cabj12, i thought you gave a very good report about the eastside greenville game, and had some good knowledge about how to beat greenville. however, i dont think im a moron for saying greenville dominated... because they did. i know what yall are talking about with the opertunity in the 6 but the riverside player didnt even know the ball was comming so it just bounced off his shin and out of bounds. the greenville keeper made every save and every save was pretty much right at him, i dont think he had to dive or anything. Josh however had to make some good saves to keep his team in it... like mannings sliding shot a few minutes after his goal for example. And about the break away... thats true everyone does start pushing up to try to score at the end... thats how greenville got 2 goals against eastside to make it look like a blowout. Greenville won 3-1 a nice 2 goal cushion and all im saying is it could have been more. Greenville is the BEST team in the state by far. And their #1 in the nation. have had 3 goals scored on them and 2 of which were PK's and one in a 12-1 blowout. Im not a greenville fan at all but i give respect where respect is due. and its due for greenville. Riverside is a good team and was the favorite at the beginning of the season. Greenville just is in a different class of their own

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
S
kick off
kick off
S
i agree with barc09

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Good point Barc09. I understand how you can see that Greenville dominated from the perspective that they had much better chances, actually had goals, and put more pressure on the opposite keeper. Yeah Riverside had a lot of play in the box but it didnt result in any great chances other than a few, I think I remember a couple headers at goal. But when you say someone dominates a soccer game, I think about Riverside touching the ball every five minutes maybe while Greenville possessed the ball and moved it around the field. THIS was definately not the case, even if you think so. It was about equal, you know 60 or 40 percent for the teams maybe. Riverside put a bunch of passes together to go forward and got the ball down the sideline. Greenville also had their moments where the would go through midfield and get forward with it. But neither team dominated THE PLAY of the game. Greenville certainly had the better chances but they did not dominate the "soccer game as a whole". They are the best team in the State by far though, in 3A anyway.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
S
throw in
throw in
S
your on crack barca ... cabj and I were not only talking about the chance that bounced off of his shin ..but the outside mid had a wide open chance at the 6 in the 1st half....Possesion even, chances maybe a couple more to Greenville , and the luck factor was way in Greenvilles favor last night...yea the game could have gone a couple more goals Greenville's way,but it very easily could have gone Riverside's way....i really don't understand how you can say a team is BY FAR the best team in the state when they get two lucky deflection goals

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

They are the best team in the State by far though, in 3A anyway.

Yeah, I didnt mean by far. Nonetheless, the best team in the state.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

Quote:

They are the best team in the State by far though, in 3A anyway.

Yeah, I didnt mean by far. Nonetheless, the best team in the state.

It is only fair that we determine the best team in the state by the team that wins the Championship game on Saturday. Until that time, we won't "really" know will we...

Page 32 of 33 1 2 30 31 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard