Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 33 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 32 33
G
bench
bench
G
Tell your player that i'm really sorry and that was not my intention. It was a great challenge by him and im sorry that he had to break his leg. But best of luck to you guys for the rest of the season.

Brace
Brace
I will admit my 17 year bias for BCHS up front. But, in regards to B-C getting 'home cooking' at The Cage, someone better know some facts. B-C will play their hearts out at The Cage and if you've been there regularly, you will notice that home cooking is not the case. Dispute me with facts if you'd like. I also don't necessarily think it is a case of home cooking at the beach. I wasn't there and it may have been a bad call and it may have been a correct call ... I will reserve judgement until looking at the tape. Socastee isn't 20-2 for nothing. I'm not surprised at the score because JC Gypin is a heck of a keeper. But JC doesn't go out and foul in the box, so I just can't see it. A PK like this on foreign pitch belonging to a very good squad can completely change the momentum of the match.

But if you are going to tell me that B-C gets a bunch of calls, then I'm going to voice my opinion. In the EPL, you might see Man U get the call at Old Trafford, but in the SCHSL you won't see B-C getting every call at home. Someone better have some good facts to dispute this. High School referee's most likely do the best they can, but don't give me that line. Congrats to Socastee and best wishes for further success in the playoffs. And congrats to B-C juniors who, due to the talent over the past 4 years, haven't had the opportunities to endure the rough schedule and haven't had the varsity experience to progress further in the playoffs this season. This team has grown a great deal since the Carolina Soccer Classic this spring, and could work hard and continue to progress over the next 9 months and be a tough draw for opponents if they put enough into it.

A
kick off
kick off
A
mr easley hearing that jc gypin took down a player in the box doesnt surprise me. Based on the fact he tried kicking an airport player in the face when we played them at home when our player challenge a ball being kicked into the both and when we played at the Cage he also took out one of our players when he lowered his shoulder intentionaly as our player was pressuring the ball that was being played through to him so although jc is a good keeper he gets a lil dirty at times.

the myth the man the legend
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
I'm just tired of hearing about BC. Let's face it all they do is play kick-ball. I don't care about them not having the same club opportunities or whatever other excuses you want to make. The facts are that BC hardly ever tries to possess the ball and look for the long ball every time. I'm also tired of hearing about JC Gypin. The kid is good but definitely not top 3 in the state. Also, Ahssoccer please be quiet. Airport relied soley on the flip throw of a mediocre player and I'm really just tired of hearing it.

Goal
Goal
Well I'll say that good keepers are a bit dirty and it's because they play with a chip on their shoulder and wish never to get scored on. You wouldn't really know unless you were one.

and welshwizard...who are you to tell anyone anything? why don't you just not read it or better yet read it and not post anything...basically shut your mouth. I see trash on here everyday and, I don't feel the need to post about it. Grow up a bit.

A
throw in
throw in
A
Welsh,

Hmmm...please don't take cheapshots at my players. I have asked them to keep off the boards for a reason. Your comment is case in point. The only reason I get on here to to check scores, report them and make sure my players aren't getting on this board. I have yet to post one negative comment about anyone. That "average" player you have described has signed with a D II school.

brace
brace
Matches and times?

Anyone have updates on matches today for boys?

It appears Greenville v. Eastside is slated for 7pm at Sirrine, correct? Other matches? Or any chance weather will postpone anything?

"Living well's the best revenge." r.e.m.
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
I heard Mauldin/Irmo may be in trouble

S
throw in
throw in
S
Who was the Chapin player who broke their leg?

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Irmo vs Mauldin postponed due to Weather... Rescheduled to Monday at 6:30

Page 17 of 33 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard