Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 33 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 32 33
C
Brace
Brace
C
What time is SV and Wando? This should be a great game!
I have to pull for Wando but anything can happen. I not sure of the score but it will be a low scoring event. Good luck to both teams.

Last edited by Coach J; 05/08/07 12:39 PM.
brace
brace

J
throw in
throw in
J
RCates thats poor to air out dirty laundry on this message board. I think Danny is a big enough boy not to have his daddy fight every little battle for him.

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once.
throw in
throw in
Quote:

Irmo 0

Mauldin 1

Worst ref's i have seen this year. Mauldin scored in the first 3 minutes of the first half. This was Mauldin's first chance. There was a big switch and a Mauldin player took a touch and found another Mauldin player who had his back facing the goal, he turned and shot. I could tell that Irmo was not playing their best soccer but they were still all over Mauldin in both half's. Unlucky for Irmo better luck to them next year.

I see London, I see France....I saw a ref with ORANGE underpants.....

goal
goal
Quote:

Woa woa woa Crabb, people may not have complained after the first Wando game, but that was a huge win for the program. The players won that game and to be honest have won all the games this year without a strong coach. If you asked any DF players whether they would rather play club for Adrian Pinasco or High School for Quinlan who do you think they would have picked. These kids have suffered because of the lack of a good strong leader for a coach.

Am I missing something? I don't think this club team won any sort of championship last fall.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
J
bench
bench
J
Isn't it funny how the same four teams from last year's AAAA Semifinals are in it again? Except the home field advantage is reversed I think. Mauldin will surely be aiming for some revenge against NorthWestern, and Wando will bring their A game to Spring Valley. I'd kinda like to see a rematch of the state finals with a different outcome. Go Vikings!

He that leaves nothing to chance will do few things ill, but he will do very few things.
S
goal
goal
S
Manchester,
Do you have any insight into why Irmo has been slipping the last couple of years?.I know it's not the coaching. Good luck next season.

M
throw in
throw in
M
J Chill,
The upperstate final was at Mauldin last year also.

L
throw in
throw in
L
From what I have heard and unless things have changed it is all about CLUB soccer. I think Coach Shelly and Nicky coaching Club soccer is a good thing. The upper state has really picked up its game. Not that it was really BAD it just seems to have improved BIG TIME! Columbia schools are not walking over anyone any more. Back in the 90's Irmo was always knocking on the door of the state championship. I am sure they will be back there again real soon. Coach Phil is one of the best and will find out how to over come these difficulties.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Hopefully Mauldin will be as successful at seeking revenge against NW as Lexington was lastnight

Page 26 of 33 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard