Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
bench
bench
C
No excuses...the CN-Hammond game @ Hammond was not one of CN's best efforts. With that being said, if they play as well as they did Wed. night, they could give PP a run for their money. I don't know who will win, but I bet you it's going to be a very close game.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
People please do not EVER attempt to launch an attack at the class and passion of Adrian Pinasco. He is a heck of a coach and anyone's kid would be lucky to have him. Any player would benefit from his knowledge and passion for the game. He motivates his players better than any man I know. You may think some of the things he does may be out of hand but he just wants to win. Other coaches could learn a great deal about this man. He studies the game at all times and constantly looks for a way to make his team and himself better. The mom in question should be banned from any future games. What an embarassment to herself and her child. She needs to seek some counseling and understand that her behavior was totally unacceptable. It is very sad to see a parent act in that manner. Thankfully my parents would never act in that manner no matter what the circumstance. The woman should be ASHAMED of herself. As for calling out Adrian Pinasco, please keep your mouth shut.

R
RM Offline
bench
bench
R
I don't know Coach Pinasco, but if any coach loses his temper and kicks numerous balls, one 50+ yards, and stomps off toward the woods has went beyond classy and passionate. At times all coaches will argue a call to a point where they may be asked to leave a game, but to go off and create a show as explained in this thread sounds like to me the coach and female parent deserves each other. You can’t let the coach off so easy just because the parent was worse than he was, she is a parent, he is a coach and they both were wrong. Neither one showed class at this game.

D
bench
bench
D
wow.....i had no idea that he was such a good coach i hope one day ill have a son who can learn from pinasco and his supurb coaching. then maybe when i tell my kid to stop playing his psp and go to bed he can kick the pillow up and run around the room yelling the words unreal unreal until he gets put in his place.... i guess thats just the hammond way

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Sir I honestly have to disagree with you. You seem to forget the passion of this individual. Not knowing him is where you are missing out. You do not know him as a person or a coach. So please refrain from making any judgements on him until you speak to him. As for what he did, the action came out of his passion and his want for his kids to succeed. The blame lies with the parent and not the coach on this one.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
squid, your sarcasm is not lost on me and I honestly hope you are not an adult. If you are then you are just embarassing yourself. Congrats.

R
RM Offline
bench
bench
R
WW, I don't know him but I hope you are right because I have heard tremendous things about Coach Pinasco and I met him at a Bridge FA Tourn. in Summerville. I'll take your word on this one and wish him luck. As for the parent, she should not confront a coach before or after a game so during a game is extremely off limits.

D
bench
bench
D
i actually do think hes a great coach but there are times when he becomes too "passionate" and i was reffering to those times in my previous post. i wish hammond and coach pinasco all the luck in the world next season

S
throw in
throw in
S
Pinasco is a former Boca Jr.'s player (at age 17), Got that, BOCA JR's! YES HE IS A PASSIONATE Coach, I'm sure he was a passionate player.He seems to always mean well which is more than I can say for some coaches.I would not care if he kicked a tree or a water cooler 50 yards in frustration on occasion. Maybe he needs to conform to a relaxed and less passionate style of coaching to appease the fans and a few of the parents....I think not! I , as a parent, would be more than happy to have his coaching experience with my child.I think we should keep an eye on his players, they are bound to excel.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
thank you sidenet, you are the kind of people I like. You understand that a coach should not just sit there and make no comment on the game, unlike some coaches in SC... However, that is not the point. The point is I would rather have a coach that got too passionate at times, than not passionate enough. He is a heck of a motivational character and gets the best out of his players.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard