kick off
I
Amen

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
to midland soccer:
why wont u give the nw defenders their due. if my math is correct, lhs scored 0, nada, zippo, nothing, nuff said, but i'll add more: they were limited to 3 shots mostly on set pieces and the nhs keeper was not credited with a save even though he made several nice plays to keep lhs from doing any damage on through balls. who was it again who kept lhs from getting any shots? the key to defense is that it does not start in the back it starts with the forwards and moves back. constant pressure is the best defense known in any sport. nw's backs did what they were coached to do and kept lhs out of the net. what do u want? yes nhs has great forwards and great midfielders and their back line shut down lhs. give them boys some credit.

L
throw in
throw in
L
WOLF
You are correct. LHS did not even test the defense. Every time they got something started it was stopped. NW has a great TEAM. If you play the game you know that everyone plays Defense and Offense. NW deserves all the Credit for this game. Even how hard LHS played they still were no match for NW. I can see how NW could easily be State Champs.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Clima cool read the board then get back to me or just dont say anything at all. WEre you at the game? Cus Stillman rooed number ten. get the facts then talk.

C
kick off
kick off
C
London if you dont want to chance your nine year old seeing something offensive in public the solution is simple. Lock him in your home and keep him safe from the evils of the world. Come on man lets be real here. It was a highschool game with highschool teenagers participating. Some players get caught up in the excitement of the game and make a bad decision. This should not be an overall reflection of their character.

K
corner kick
corner kick
K
I had fun with the spelling error, but from what I can tell London's point was right on. The type of behavior he described on the field is unaccepatable any time, especially when a team is winning. I hope the player's parents were present and that there were some major consequences--however, if a player is willing to make obscene gestures in a public display, then they probably have not been taught at home the difference between what is appropriate and inappropriate.

History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.--James Joyce I don't care about history...cuz that's not where I wanna be--Joey Ramone
L
throw in
throw in
L
Read the post. Make your opinion. I made mine. Not saying he is a bad Kid. Great Player & loved to watch him play. My 9 year old also loved his moves and actually liked him more than Enzo. I myself just wished he would use his head. As far as his character maybe this will be a learning lesson. He is young and still has years to get better. I just think one part of his game that he should work on is his response after they score. As good of a player as he is he should never need to stoop that low. There were 10 other players on that field that were TOP NOTCH players and played a hell of a game. They not once made the freshman mistake. Double stroking himself or milking a cow not really sure what he was trying to do. Just uncalled for. Kissing the jersey (OK), Pointing at the crowd (can live with), Using the choking sign (Could be funny). Playing with yourself on the field…MAN just give them the middle finger. I guess this was my first time every seeing NW and I enjoyed watching them play so much but a team that good does not need any of that stuff on the field. Trust me the Coach of NW would think the same and so would the athletic director. No school ever wants to be remembered that way.

L
kick off
kick off
L
CT305... #10 says he feels good and he wishes NW his best in the upcoming games. He also would like you to know he is very touched at your outpouring of concern over his feelings.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard