Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
L
throw in
throw in
L
STATES!

brace
brace
That's ok kickball. I thought it was humorous.

kick off
kick off
4a?

---Wammy---
T
throw in
throw in
T
Yes 4a, if you dont know who these teams are you shouldnt be on the message board.

L
throw in
throw in
L
4A? Sorry I don't get the question. Just so I am clear...
I believe the winner out of the Lexington vs. Northwestern game will end up winning STATES

P
kick off
kick off
P
Northwestern 3-1

Ryan Kropp leads trojans by holding the ball and distributing to enzo.

who_me? Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Not to get all "Chico" on everyone, but an interesting statistic. NW has played 7 top 10 teams this year and had 11 goals scored on them, which works out to 1.57 goals given up per quality opponent. Lexington has played 12 top 10 teams this year, and given up 17 goals, or 1.41 goals per quality opponent. I doesn't get much closer than this. I seriously doubt you are going to see a two let alone a three goal spread in this game no matter who you pick to win.

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
M
kick off
kick off
M
i cant even believe people are putting the score so high for northwestern. if you have seen both teams play and know the teams there is no way that you should think northwestern can win by 3 goals. i have played agianst both teams and lexington is clearly the better team. lex has a great offense and defense.. oh and maki who does a great job on enzo! northwestern has an offense.... a great offense at that but they will not pull it out, their defense is no match for the rocketshot, callison, and orzech....
the score will look something like this.....
LEXINGTON 2 NORTHWESTERN 1 (ot)

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
woah woah woah... who do you play for? clearly the better team? i've played both teams (NW twice) and i would say the exact opposite. lexington is very scrappy, but doesn't have nearly the talent NW does. i'm not saying they can't win because they are definitely capable, but to say that they are clearly the better team is crazy.

J
Brace
Brace
J
Here is how you beat NW...
1) You foul just about every time Enzo gets the ball...not so much of a foul that it gets called, but let him knowyou are there.
2) You foul Kropp or put a body on him any time the ball comes near. Tactical fouling can be good.
3) You grab the jersey if you think you are going to get beat, or if they have even a small step on you, because referees are not as likely to card for jersey grabbing.
4) You rotate players in that can afford to get yellows for substantial fouls on NW's best players. You foul them hard, and you fould them often.
5) You have to play a game where you dominate the midfield. YOu might have to play a 1-6-3 or something like that.

Thats all I have for now. But there are ways to stop great offensive players. Some may call it dirty, but it is all tactical. Just don't intentionally try to injure a player. But a good knee in the quad can really slow down an opponent over time.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard