Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
I also disagree with Welshwizard. To say Vance cannot take over a game is ridiculous. Yeah, he might not take over every game and plays bad sometimes, but he certainly has the potential to and has done so before. I have played with him, and merely watching the effort he gives can inspire the rest of the team. He can possess the ball and go forward very well. And while Mr. Bassett didnt go there on Enzo, I will. I'm sure Enzo makes Kropp a ton better. Sure Enzo does better with Kropp but he can change the game by himself also. I bet he does alright on the national team without Kropp's help. I think NW will win 2-0.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
who_me? Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Does anyone think the postponement 'till Monday changes the dynamic of the game?

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
brace
brace
No. Why would it?

C
kick off
kick off
C
I know how to spell you wanker. This is a message board and I really don't care how I spell any of the words I post. You obviously understood what I wrote so get over yourself and get a life. Losers like you take this message board way to seriously. Northwestern is a force to be reckoned with no matter how you break them down. Who cares about Dutch Fork they aren't even in the playoffs anymore.

C
kick off
kick off
C
i hope i spelld everything right in my previous post 4 u i wouldnt want u to have a hard time reading it or anything like that

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
I think it will change the game a little bit. Playing on a wet field evens the competition a lot and would be more of a "boot-ball" game. Since Monday night will hopefully be dry then the game should be a lot quicker and composed. I think it will let Northwestern control midfield better and make it harder on Lexington's defense. I doubt the players motivation will change though. Both teams will come out fired up and ready to play their
A game.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
M
throw in
throw in
M
the field may have some effect on the way the game is played, but when it comes down to it, whoever wants it more will win it.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
The game being played on Monday might effect the game as far as fan support. A Monday night game might not bring the students and working parents from the traveling team as much as they might show for a relaxing Saturday evening game.

S
throw in
throw in
S
I think the concentration or focus of the players will change a little since monday is a school day where as on a saturday you only are thinking about the game.... on a weekday you have studies to worry about, but this might also help players get more pumped for the game with their friends wishing them luck at school and suprisingly this might bring more students from the schools because they will not have work, other sports, commitments, etc. on weekends...... i know you probably just threw this out their when you were typing but i seriously doubt that this game will be relaxing shrink rap

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
The game itself will not be relaxing... but the travel on Saturday would be more relaxing. For a 7pm traveling game on Monday, a student will have to think about traveling 3 hours round trip during a school day, getting home around 10:30 or 11pm. Leaving un-relaxing time for homework. A parent making a 7pm game will have to get out of work around 5:30 to make the trip. Thus, a Saturday game would be more relaxing as far as planning goes for most. Therefore, the fan base of the traveling team might be effected negatively due to Monday vs. Saturday.

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard