Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
K
corner kick
corner kick
K
Jester for Gesture is one of the best I have heard for a while--beating by far loose for lose. I didn't figure out the real meaning till the end of the post and it was pretty comical the image of a jester that would be offensive to anyone, especially a 9 year old.

throw in
throw in
Okay....Thanks, Kickman, for clearing it up....I was having trouble figuring out the "jester" image, myself! Spelling DOES count on the message boards!

Last edited by RosickyRocks; 05/08/07 12:27 PM.
L
throw in
throw in
L
Post deleted by London_Player

throw in
throw in
London....we seem to have lost something in translation...I think Kickman was simply confused by the typo "jester"...I, too was imagining a young man who pulled out a silly hat after scoring a goal....after the correct word, "gesture" is added, and the image of what he was doing was explained, I'm sure we are ALL in agreement, that it was rude, crude, and "socially unacceptable" behavior!

L
throw in
throw in
L
Yes I do understand. Sorry but I was very upset about the Gesture..... NOT Jester. Seem SP Check was correct but wrong word. ALL Jesters were actually on the LHS side last night. I hate to say it but the LHS students also need a to show a little class. I was just really put off by #2. After playing a great game and his teams scores their 3rd goal against LHS. He does this! I just hope his parents didn't see him or anyone who knows his parents.

throw in
throw in
London...I feel your "spell-check" pain, man. I typed "Savitz" and spell-check asked me if I wanted to ignore or replace it (him)......now, what kind of FOOL would ignore AND/OR replace SAVITZ?!?

L
throw in
throw in
L
No man should ever try and replace SAVITZ. Great Man and Great Coach. Thanks and again I am sorry. Please notice I have corrected the word

L
throw in
throw in
L
Do you play For Irmo? If so congrads to you on a well played season. I had the honor of playing against him while I was at Lexington

L
throw in
throw in
L
One last note on the NW game. Who ever said ENZO needs others. lets just say I saw him setting up people all night long. The kid can go one on one or set everything up. I think he will miss Kropp next year but I think he will be OK without him. NW is going to be up there again next year

goal kick
goal kick
Well regardless of what #2 did or how to spell Savitz I would like to congratulate Lexington on an awesome year. They never gave up, they won and lost with class and are some of the best guys I know! Congrats to NW on a good win and good luck the rest of the way. While I was disappointed with the game NW just came out and played hard from start to finish!!

To play the game is good, to win the game is great, to LOVE the game is the greatest!
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard