OP Offline
throw in
Z
What is the game time for this match?

R
bench
bench
R
i dunno but this game could be a good one, if beaufort shows up to play. i remember last year they almost upset wando with a close 3-2 game that wando won in the last minute. so this should be good to watch and congrats to beaufort for making it this far for the first time in school history.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Saturday, 5/5- 7:pm @ Wando

N
throw in
throw in
N
Wando should win but Im sure Beaufort wont lay down for them and bow out of the best run in their school's history without a fight. Anticipate a more exciting game then most think.

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
As long as Wando is not looking ahead to SV/Summerville and not too beat up from the DF game I don't see them having too much trouble. Wando is very good all over the field when they are completely healthy. Will Moore imo is the best defender in the state. A bit hot-headed, but very very good. Eppelsheimer and Lundy are solid in the midfield and Kirby and the ex-goalie are very good up top. Their stopper/3rd CM and their right back are their only "weak" spots.

S
Brace
Brace
S
Well being that I root for the underdogs and the fact that beaufort is 45 minutes from my house, and that the Warriors beat the Mavericks, i'm gonna go out on a limb and officially say that Beaufort will pull the upset saturday..............i hope............well, good luck to them bcuz wando is an excellent team.

Last edited by jaguarsfutbol; 05/04/07 10:54 PM.

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
will moore is most definitely not the best defender in the state, but he is very solid. Midlands is right though that the right back is weak, as are the outside midfielders for wando. If anyone wants to know how to attack them go at them with your flank players. If you have good outside mids then you have a heck of a chance to put some pressure on wando. Beaufort though will be hard pressed to beat Wando, especially at Wando. Wando will most likely represent the LowerState in the State Championship because SV is just not that good. Solid, yes, but good enough to make it back to the State Championship I don't think so. Although I would like to see them back there.

B
throw in
throw in
B
Welsh - Have you ever seen Will one on one against any of the big name players. Will is money.

Brace
Brace
Lets go Wando! Lets go Wando! Lets go Wando! Sorry I cannot be there tonight. Attending a wedding in ATL. Get to the finals boys!

P
throw in
throw in
P
one less idot wando fan

P
kick off
kick off
P
you mispelled "idiot" ironic huh?

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Wando BEATS Beaufort 2-0. Beaufort goalie got a good workout, had some nice saves.

Last edited by soccer05; 05/06/07 02:02 AM.
S
bench
bench
S
Congrats to Wando on a great victory and finishing with intensity. Wando / SV should be a great game. I'm picking them to get by Spring Valley 2-0. I don't think Spring Valley is playing their best soccer right now.

corner kick
corner kick
Also...Congrats to Beaufort on a good season

As far as SV/Wando coming up... Wando will not enjoy the accustomed to home turf in this game.

SV's field is over 300' above sea level(huff, huff) and has No giant crown in the middle. That along with the absence of the Wando fanatic fan section (At SV the designated visitor's section is not within hearing distance of the field),will make a big difference in this game.

With all that...Should be a great game

B
throw in
throw in
B
Wando's fans won't fit in the designated visitors section at SV. Guess we just line the fence.

corner kick
corner kick
Beenaround,

Don't think you will Bearound the fence thanks to SV Security

If you try to sit in the "Clearly Marked Home Section", you will be loudly asked to leave...

Not the most hospitable crowd these days

Y
throw in
throw in
Y
Wando will bring a big crowd that will be heard from no matter where they sit.

AND YA KNOW DAT!!!
H
goal
goal
H
Quote:

Also...Congrats to Beaufort on a good season

As far as SV/Wando coming up... Wando will not enjoy the accustomed to home turf in this game.

SV's field is over 300' above sea level(huff, huff) and has No giant crown in the middle. That along with the absence of the Wando fanatic fan section (At SV the designated visitor's section is not within hearing distance of the field),will make a big difference in this game.

With all that...Should be a great game

The visitors section (a common practice these days) at SV is just as close to the field as is the Home section, just a tad closer to one end of the field (not situated at mid-field). Frankly, I think the arrangement at SV is "better" than that at some other schools, where the visitors are expected to trek to the other side of the field and sit in rickety, tiny "grandstands."

Aside from one or two parents who don't stop yelling, from the opening kick-off to the final whistle, I've found the SV faithful to be about like everyone else. In other words, they are passionate, overly critical of the officials (no fouls are ever committed by our players and none are ever called against the opponent), and they like winning more than losing. Come on up - we won't bite (very hard)!

Here's to a safe, great, game won by The Valley.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard