Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
goal kick
goal kick
IMO, Northwestern believed that Lexington was their biggest threat against scoring a repeat. They took care of that 'threat' with one of the best executed games I have seen in high school soccer and a total knockout. The question is, can they bring that focus to bear again tonight? If they bring anything close to the same game then it's another blow-out. The only way they can loose is a mental let down, thinking this might be an easy game too. I'll predict 5 goals for NW.

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
mauldin lucky? werent some of u chaps predicting irmo would be in state title game? mauldin lucky? they aare in the upperstate championship for the second year in a row, and that aint luck. they are playing at home on a horrible field and will be motivated and sky high seeking revenge. remember a couple of years ago a disrespected wando team beat mighty irmo when noone said the wariors would even b n de game. who is in the uefa cup final, mighty manu or chelsea? not but lowly liverpool is. who needed a win saturday and did not get into put pressure on man u? when the game starts the score will b 0-0. last year nhs escaped with a hard fought 2-1 win that was 1-1 at halftime. 'NO MORE COMPETITION" defeated the "threat"....i know this, mauldin will show up and fight just as hard as everyone else who has played the trojans. hold on to your hat tricks and go to the game and u will probably see a nhs victory but it wont be easy

M
throw in
throw in
M
i looked at the mauldin website and it says that the game is at 6:30. i thought it was at 7, can anyone clarify?

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
As the saying goes in most sports...the opponent gets to vote on the outcome. therefore intangibles become little keys to the game.

The Mauldin field is small, and I understand not in the best shape ( Don't shoot just repeating what I was told).

refereeing is another one, you never know whats going to come.

Weather is the last one, it would appear that there may be some windy conditions for tonight

S
throw in
throw in
S
IF they (Mauldin) have the benefit of the same referees as they did against Irmo....then good luck NW! Otherwise, I believe NW is a quality team and will be able to defeat Mauldin without much difficulty. The Mauldin team is average at best. Go get'em NW!

Brace
Brace
Good Luck to NW! Being our arch rival, I give them very high marks with their performance on the pitch and the intensity at which they play. The coach and team play the game the way it should be played. A fine season, win or lose tonight! Job well done and hope to see them play at the Stone!

Rick Fielden
brace
brace
Quote:

IF they (Mauldin) have the benefit of the same referees as they did against Irmo....then good luck NW! Otherwise, I believe NW is a quality team and will be able to defeat Mauldin without much difficulty. The Mauldin team is average at best. Go get'em NW!

So then what you are saying is that you (Irmo) couldn't beat an average team?

Or was it all the ref's fault?

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I believe NW has set the bar very high.
I see the above average teams as Lexington, Wando, Dutch Fork, Spring Valley.
I see Mauldin and a bunch of other teams as good average teams.

CornerFlag... do you think Mauldin will do better than 4-0?

T
bench
OP Offline
bench
T
CornerFlag... do you think Mauldin will do better than 4-0?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Goal
Goal
Judging on the scores from this year, I'd say 6-0 Northwestern.

50th for a reason!
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard