Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
I don't think Mauldin lacks class because they fouled a lot. But they probably are just slightly above average this year. It isn't luck that they got to the semifinals, they just had an fairly easy road. What do you expect when you lose as many good seniors as they did. I'm very surprised with the 6-2 victory. Did Northwestern play their normal game or just play laid back? Put alot of subs in after half? Props to Mauldin for fighting hard...maybe better than Lexington did. So can anyone comment on the play of the game. Did NW dominate the possession, how did the mauldin keeper do, was it an intense game at all? I'm sure NW was shocked when it got tied 1-1 after 5 minutes.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
R
bench
bench
R
Wow, I'm impressed with NW. They seem to be the team to beat in SC. The last two to three years they have had incredible seasons. Congrats on the Victory Trojans.

M
throw in
throw in
M
i didnt say that they lacked class. i said they were outclassed in the second half, which means northwestern dominated them.

world cup
world cup
From The Rock Hill Herald

One More Time.....Trojans beat Mauldin

by Barry Byers

http://www.heraldonline.com/102/story/21891.html

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
J
Brace
Brace
J
Hmmm, a physical game made the game somewhat close until the last 25 minutes or so. Intersting. It doesn't sound like the game was overly dirty, just a tough physical game. Good luck against SV.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
T
bench
OP Offline
bench
T
The game would have been alot worse in goals if Northwestern would have been playing at home on a regular size soccer field!!! That field was crap!!!

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
i tried to warn u laddies that the ponies would be ready and play inspired, revenge seeking soccer on a crummy field that favored the weaker team. they learned one thing (well, maybe 2): u may beat on the trojans but u wont break them. u can taunt them and foul them unmercifully, but u wont break em. the trojans did not retaliate and showed class and will do the same saturday night. they will play with class.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Alex Martinez showed alot of class when he tried to start a fight with one of mauldins center backs

G
bench
bench
G
i think mike mcnamara played well after his serious injury.

C
kick off
kick off
C
soccer1121 you act like alex instigated that confrontation. mauldin went out there to see if they could take northwestern out, literally. they were all about some elbows and hacks. as i have said before they knew they were beat when they stepped on the field. dont even try to put any part of the NW "organization" and classless in the same sentence. who do you play for anywayz. some team that lost early in the playoffs or maybe u dont even play. either way dont come on here talking trash that isnt warranted.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard