Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
E
goal kick
goal kick
E
somebody is really full of themselves

one can be beaten, two can defend themselves, but a a strand of three is not easily defeated
goal kick
goal kick
clemson-trojan...i thought you told me you didnt play...

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Surprising, Northwestern players don't have a good enough touch and composure to play on a small field. Good thing Stone is huge, could lead to domination.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I wouldn't say they don't have a good enough touch or composure. Northwestern's field may be biggest in the state because it is regulation size. When your confined to the dimensions of a football field, things change and you have to adjust in many ways.

C
kick off
kick off
C
where in my post does it say anything about me playing this year?

S
kick off
kick off
S
Northwestern: yall are good, nice a cute and finese, good ball work and thats pretty stuff. Mauldin plays hard knock soccer, get over it. Sign up for golf or tennis if you dont want contact. put your purse down and lay a hit on the mauldin players back if they touch you... dont whine about it on scsoccer.

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
SoccaPapa1, Sorry to say but just because you are bias to your "3A" Greenville team does not mean you need to go on bashing Northwestern and Enzo as I have seen on other threads as well. We all know Sebastian is a fine player and one of the best but building him up and trying to make him sound like he is that much better than Enzo will get you nowhere.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Mr. Bassett: I never said enzo was bad, i never said he wasnt good. I said he was great. I was just pointing out the few things that i think make sebastian a tiny bit better player (to me), you dont have to agree... thats fine. And i am not remotly close to a Greenville fan, personally i dont like greenville at all, but i give respect where respect is due. And not once have i said anything bad about Northwestern, they are a good team that knows what they are doing and does it very well, however its annoying hearing all the NW people complaining about getting fouled... its soccer, a contact sport, so stop complaining... thats all i ask

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
B
throw in
throw in
B
yeah all this whining gets you know where. Northwestern is a great team! Yall beat mauldin 6-2! why is there such a big thread about a blowout game that happened forever ago... and mike bassett dont bring the Sebastian Enzo conversation into it... Soccapapa didnt say anything about enzo, stop trying to protect your little phenom. Soccapapa knows enzo is great and knows that NW whines too much... I know that too!

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Barca09...If you understand my previous statements I said on other threads. Just stating that everywhere Enzo is mentioned by posters, SoccerPapa1 jumps in with remarks about Sebastian.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard