Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
throw in
throw in
Mike...I would say you either go to mauldin or play there? Don't even start with Socca being bias towards a team. You need to hop of Enzo's and Northwestern's dick. Also socca isnt the only person on SCSOCCER to compare Sebastian and Enzo it happens in every post about one or the other. And the complaining of the Northwestern players is ridiculous every player takes hard knocks and gets fouled and they dont try to start fights. I have seen Alex Martinez play in real life and he dives and complains the whole game. Mike you need to get your facts straight then reply on here.

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
B
throw in
throw in
B
DDrogba... i would say bassett if from Northwestern... but other than that your right... and yes Alex is a little whiner, that same game Enzo got shut down by Cesa 90 challenge Alex tried to start a fight with a kid named Corey? hes always starting stuff... And im sorry i stick with who i think is better bewtween enzo and sebastian. Ive stuck with Sebastian and have given valid points to back up my thoughts. I have facts, you get some, and we'll talk MikeBassett.

Last edited by Barc09; 05/13/07 11:22 PM.

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
S
kick off
kick off
S
MikeBassett... it seems like your ganging up on me, Barc09, and DDrogba for liking sebastian and for thinking NW are whiners. Everywhere i look Enzos name is brought up, other ppl bring up sebastian, not just me. Barc09 stuck with sebastian, i stuck with sebastian, and DDrogba stuck with sebastian. So it looks like your the one thats the underdog. i dont even know barc09 DDrogba9 and they at least know what they are talking about, they dont go off getting mad at people who like enzo, we state our opinions on how Sebastian is better... you take it personally that everyone doesnt love your little uraguaian fire ball, we all know hes good but you still dont think sebastian is good!!!!

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
C
kick off
kick off
C
would all three of you kids shut up. Nobody cares. Bassett doesnt even care about wat you guys are yapping about.

C
kick off
kick off
C
soccapoppa, barc, and drogba sound like the same loser kid with three different names on this message board. its entirely possible because most of the people on this website are that lame. just stop talking whoever you are

throw in
throw in
nah i only have one

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
S
kick off
kick off
S
im ofended you call me a child.

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
B
throw in
throw in
B
We are NOT the same people i dont even know them!!! seems like yall can dish it but you cant take it... you gotta have thicker skin than that

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
K
bench
bench
K
enzo is great, sebastian is great, there is always gonna be opinions on who is better, its probably who ever you've seen more of that you think is better because you've seen them at there best more, but why are there so many fights on whos better when it doesnt really matter, in fact it doesnt matter at all, they are both great, lets just leave it at that
P.S.- Go Northwestern

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Hipocrisy

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard