Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
kick off
kick off
M
Did they film the state games and if so is there any way you can get them?

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Quote:

Did they film the state games and if so is there any way you can get them?

This is something the SCHSL has performed in the past through contracts with film companies, but for some reason they weren't on hand this year at Stone Stadium.

I know Bem Rivers Productions was at the State Championship weekend and should anyone want to purchase a CD with pictures of the finals, then contact him at blpantherfan@aol.com.

M
kick off
kick off
M
Alright thanks Kyle

L
throw in
throw in
L
I think blair is going to virginia tech from what i have heard. Maybe he changed his mind and is going to clemson but i think he's going to virginia tech.

throw in
throw in
Well i wanna know if Blair got a scholarship for anywhere he might actually go

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
he didn't hes goin to clemson for school

2004-07 #1 in Nation
C
cabj12 Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
C
I think Blair has a reasonable chance of making the team. I doubt Clemson is looking for some big bad guy in the back that just clears it out. They are gonna look for someone that is a great soccer player; and I know Blair has the potential to play great soccer other than boot ball. So if he stays in shape, keeps his skill level up, and gives it all he has, he will have a good shot. I don't know how the whole walk-on process is but I think it is just one day where people can go out and show them what they have; its not a three day tryout and whatnot. And I'm guessing the coaches just contact whoever they want after that one day. Like Jack R. said about club..."Making the team and getting PT are totally different." He won't get PT but who cares.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
blair doesn't wanna play any soccer anymore...hes not tryin to walk on at all

2004-07 #1 in Nation
M
kick off
kick off
M
I heard he was trying to walk on at clemson.

C
bench
bench
C
Quote:

Quote:

Johnathan Zurcher Notre Dame
David Allen PC
Kyle Paradise CFU
Kyle Crawford Allendale
Kevin Orzech USC Aiken

canuplay areuretarded

ERRONEOUS ERRONEOUS ON TWO COUNTS david allen is going to Clemson and while its true that JMAC (Johnathan Zurcher) is going to ND he is not going to play soccer. check your sources. I have nothing against the disabled so no one get up in arms about calling him retarded.

Im sorry but look how you spelled it (areuretarded). so lets not speak to soon. i am sorry for the wrong info. i had spoken to Zurch and i thought he was goin to walk on. and Allen was looking at pc, or so i was told. things change tho. sorry....

Agoraphobia - i had thought he commited to cfu but i also heard he would play at usc-salka to. so does he plan on transferring? can he even do that

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard