Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
C
bench
bench
C
Should be a good game tonight...Always a close game in a lowerstate final...Good luck to Socastee.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I've seen both these teams play and I honestly don't believe there is that much of a difference between these two. I see a one goal game possibly in overtime. Good luck to Coach Hiller and the boys. I say Chapin 2 Socastee 1 in OT.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

i agree with socitome the game should be at home for the braves. also socastee definately has the talent to beat chapin tonight and win states. i dont think lack of talent will be an issue for they at all the question is will them put it together to perform two outstanding games. I believe they will as they have proved in the 2nd region game against North Myrtle Beach, coming back to win in overtime after being down by 2 that takes alot out of a team they also came back in the socastee BC game when losing by 1
MY PREDICTION: socastee:2 chapin:0

You're talking about #3 v. #4 with Chapin playing a much tougher schedule. Besides, with Hurricane Andria providing south westerly winds, traveling should be a "breeze"

Last Year Chapin took Soc' down in the 1st Round...I think last year's score and winner will be the same

Ohh...and this year's ranking system hasn't exactly been on target

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Spartan,

Spot on comments :

Quote:

Last Year Chapin took Soc' down in the 1st Round...I think last year's score and winner will be the same

What was up with no Haze Weinspach in goal?

Can you clarify what happened at the end of the game with Socastee tearing down the Chapin banners?

World Cup
World Cup

IMO, the rankings have been "spot on" for all classifications and genders this year!

B
kick off
kick off
B
Socastee 4
Chapin 0
Chapin had Socastee in the first half...but soon enough Socastee calmed down and started to play their game. Score at half was 1-0 from a through ball from orlando clarke which Justin Watson buried in the back of the net. The second half saw two more goals from Justin and one from Orlando. It was a tough game and Chapin never seemed out of it. After the game there was some rucus after Socastee players tore down a Chapin banner that read : Braves or Cowards. As a player I would like to apologize for the poor decision of my team... it was classless and a regretable act that tarnished the otherwise great game.

Congrats. to the Chapin players on a great season and good luck next year. I hope we can represent the lowerstate with pride on Saturday.

S
throw in
throw in
S
yea have fun with that beach soccer...yall are gonna get punished

M
brace
brace
M
Curious about what club(s) the Socastee players are a part of during the Fall season. They played very well during the second half tonight.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
I
bench
bench
I
yeah socastee has some great forwards and is a solid team, but they are trash when it comes to sportsmanship, I was stunned to see them win such a hard fought game and then tear down the chapin fan's signs

Goal
Goal
Manchester - what clubs are still represented in the state finals? Is this a case of the rich get richer?

Victory Starts Here!
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard