Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#86631 05/09/07 02:28 PM
S
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
Your thoughts on tonights matchup. And why is Socastee having to travel? Go Braves!

coach
coach

J
throw in
throw in
J
Nobody ask for directions Stroker!!!

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once.
J
throw in
throw in
J
Thats in another Thread!!!

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once.
kick off
kick off
That's a good question, why is Socastee having to trave with a better Win-loss record and a better seat in state ranking. Yea so both teams are first in their region but still, if the team is high ranked in the state and has a better win-loss record then they shouldn't have to travel. Am I the only one feelin this way?

Umma Do Me, So Watch Me Do Me
S
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
Thanks 2004striker. Chapin should be coming to the beach tonight. Socastee had the better season as the rankings show. Maybe this will be a little motivation. I say Socastee wins tonight in hopefully one of the great matches of the year. Will they win State? Greenville might be a team of destiny considering their season. But I wouldn't bet against the Braves. The State should get used to hearing about Socastee because they should stay in the top 2 maybe 3 in the rankings the next two years. (need to stay healthy of course) By the way have not seen Chapin play, how good are they?

corner kick
corner kick
Striker,

Hosting goes by Region Rank and Both teams were #1 in their Region...

The tiebreaker is the bracket, which changes each year

"Higher Region Finish will always host Lower Region Finish. If two teams finish in the same position within their respective Region, the bracket will determine the host."
Brackets Link
http://www.schsl.org/2006%20Brackets/bso%20aaa.htm

Last edited by Spartan; 05/09/07 02:45 PM.
J
throw in
throw in
J
I think Haze can be the difference if and only if he is in goal. Socastee is too athletic and fast for Chapin's defense. Tyler Williams will have his hands full. Belair in the middle for Socastee is very talented, one of the best I've seen this year. Socastee should win but there defense is very suspect and their keeper is awful. I say Socastee wins 3-2.

S
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
That rule should be changed. Highest state ranking team should be hosting the semi's. Or the brakets should be laid out with highest ranking team on top.

C
bench
bench
C
i agree with socitome the game should be at home for the braves. also socastee definately has the talent to beat chapin tonight and win states. i dont think lack of talent will be an issue for they at all the question is will them put it together to perform two outstanding games. I believe they will as they have proved in the 2nd region game against North Myrtle Beach, coming back to win in overtime after being down by 2 that takes alot out of a team they also came back in the socastee BC game when losing by 1
MY PREDICTION: socastee:2 chapin:0

C
bench
bench
C
Should be a good game tonight...Always a close game in a lowerstate final...Good luck to Socastee.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I've seen both these teams play and I honestly don't believe there is that much of a difference between these two. I see a one goal game possibly in overtime. Good luck to Coach Hiller and the boys. I say Chapin 2 Socastee 1 in OT.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

i agree with socitome the game should be at home for the braves. also socastee definately has the talent to beat chapin tonight and win states. i dont think lack of talent will be an issue for they at all the question is will them put it together to perform two outstanding games. I believe they will as they have proved in the 2nd region game against North Myrtle Beach, coming back to win in overtime after being down by 2 that takes alot out of a team they also came back in the socastee BC game when losing by 1
MY PREDICTION: socastee:2 chapin:0

You're talking about #3 v. #4 with Chapin playing a much tougher schedule. Besides, with Hurricane Andria providing south westerly winds, traveling should be a "breeze"

Last Year Chapin took Soc' down in the 1st Round...I think last year's score and winner will be the same

Ohh...and this year's ranking system hasn't exactly been on target

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Spartan,

Spot on comments :

Quote:

Last Year Chapin took Soc' down in the 1st Round...I think last year's score and winner will be the same

What was up with no Haze Weinspach in goal?

Can you clarify what happened at the end of the game with Socastee tearing down the Chapin banners?

World Cup
World Cup

IMO, the rankings have been "spot on" for all classifications and genders this year!

B
kick off
kick off
B
Socastee 4
Chapin 0
Chapin had Socastee in the first half...but soon enough Socastee calmed down and started to play their game. Score at half was 1-0 from a through ball from orlando clarke which Justin Watson buried in the back of the net. The second half saw two more goals from Justin and one from Orlando. It was a tough game and Chapin never seemed out of it. After the game there was some rucus after Socastee players tore down a Chapin banner that read : Braves or Cowards. As a player I would like to apologize for the poor decision of my team... it was classless and a regretable act that tarnished the otherwise great game.

Congrats. to the Chapin players on a great season and good luck next year. I hope we can represent the lowerstate with pride on Saturday.

S
throw in
throw in
S
yea have fun with that beach soccer...yall are gonna get punished

M
brace
brace
M
Curious about what club(s) the Socastee players are a part of during the Fall season. They played very well during the second half tonight.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
I
bench
bench
I
yeah socastee has some great forwards and is a solid team, but they are trash when it comes to sportsmanship, I was stunned to see them win such a hard fought game and then tear down the chapin fan's signs

Goal
Goal
Manchester - what clubs are still represented in the state finals? Is this a case of the rich get richer?

Victory Starts Here!
goal kick
goal kick
Congrats to Socastee and their win tonight and good luck on Saturday...

FYI, the majority of Socastee's players play with Coast FA, and a couple of them are playing for Bridge FA.

C
kick off
kick off
C
First off good game to Socastee... But i would like to say that i haven't seen anything more classless than what i saw tonite at the game.After Socastee won the game they ran over to a bunch of signs Chapin fans made and tore them down. I think the win was enough you don't have to go and celebrate by ripping the opponents signs down.Celebrate with your teamates and enjoy the win.

goal kick
goal kick
Hats off to Socastee, they came ready to play and embarassed us at home. As far as the post-game celebrations, we (chapin) had some signs that, if i was an opposing side i would have been fired up against as well, was it necessary to rip them down, i don't think so, but they celebrated rightfully so and hopefully with some miracle will bring a state championship to the lower state for the first time in ages. I was also impressed to see our region rivals B-C at the game, i do not know if they were supporting us but they showed up and that just shows that they have class and that soccer is sport where rivals can cheer each other on as long as they are not facing each other.

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
S
bench
bench
S
As a Socastee parent, the sportsmanship goes both ways. I think there was alot of emotions on the field tonight , and both teams wanted to win. However two wrongs don't make a right. The BRAVES....or COWARDS should have never been placed on the fence and the the boys should have left it alone. However both teams played hard tonight. Hats off to the Chapin guys for a great season and Good Luck to the Braves on Saturday.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

yeah socastee has some great forwards and is a solid team, but they are trash when it comes to sportsmanship, I was stunned to see them win such a hard fought game and then tear down the chapin fan's signs

Socastee does not have a problem with Sportsmanship at all. It seems to me that the fans were out of line with the sign to begin with. Coach Suarez for Socastee runs a tight ship with his players especially when it comes to sportsmanship. If they did not want the sign removed then they should not have made it to begin with. Actually if I were there and saw the sign at any point during the game, I would have as a fan...deliberately removed the sign myself . There is no call for a sign like that anyway...Socastee players nor the fans have ever made a sign like that. It is at the very least rude, crude, and thoughtless. Those who made the sign ought to be ashamed of themselves !

kick off
kick off
its not like those signs werent going in the trash anyways.. i recall a certain fan, "we worked hard on those signs". what? are u gunna fold them up and save them for the next time that chapin plays socastee. i agree, the sportsmanship goes both ways, as the sign should not have been placed anywhere, let alone on the socastee (visitor) side of the field. But, as said earlier, the win may have been enough and leaving the excessive celebration out of it would have been a better decision

---Wammy---
kick off
kick off
sideline,,,
not just you, but it has been said that Socastee was going to get "punished" for the past few games now. Dont you think that they have earned a little more respect?

---Wammy---
S
throw in
throw in
S
yea well they havn't played anyone good in the lowerstate considering there are no good teams in 3a lowerstate, and considering how everyone said dreher was great last year and we punished them in the finals and didn't even really play that well...no....Greenville 4-0

kick off
kick off
Yea buddy, that was Dreher, this is Socastee your talkin about. Two different teams, two different years, anything is bound to happen

C
bench
bench
C
I would like to say that i think it was a great, well fought game from both teams last night. I dont think the score justifies chapin and the great game they played it was very close on the field socastee just capitilized on their oppurtunities better then chapin. After the game there was strong emotions on both teams. Socastee players running over and ripping off a signs reading "Braves... or cowards? and "CHS future lowerstate champs" As a socastee player these signs were offensive especially being placed on the visitors side. But it doesnt justify socastee players actions of ripping them off. on behalf of socastee players i would like to apologize for this classless disrespectful act it was un called for and reflected socastee to have no sportsmanship which is not the case, it was just a poor emotional choice. Good luck to socastee in States and congrats to chapin on a great season!

F
bench
bench
F
the sign that said braves or cowards was the first thing i saw at chapin, before i even got in the gate and bought my ticket. how can you say the players have no sportsmanship when theyre being openly insulted like that. what would you have done? i think the most honest thing ive heard about this is the chapin player who admitted he would have been pissed off about it too. ill admit i graduated from socastee so it definately pissed me off. if you want to make signs limit them to your own team. ask the boys from chapin if that sign helped them at all. it only gave the socastee boys more motivation to win. it was classless. it wasnt even clever or tongue in cheek. it was a blatant insult and a bunch of 15 16 and 17 year old boys reacted like anyone else their age would have reacted in the heat of battle. they didnt shred the signs, the didnt throw them back in the fans and parents faces, they didnt stomp on them, they just tore them down. i seriously doubt the cheerleaders would have done anything different with the signs anyway. as for the game it was fun to watch, but kind of scrappy. simple fact is socastee finished and the "horrible" keeper came up with some good saves to keep chapin out. chapin played hard and even when it was 4-0 there were only a few frustration fouls, nothing too ugly. congratulations on a strong season and with four freshman and several sophomores starting good luck with the next few years, youve got a solid foundation to build on. good luck to my boys from socastee, wish i could be in columbia on saturday to see you guys play.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

the sign that said braves or cowards was the first thing i saw at chapin, before i even got in the gate and bought my ticket. how can you say the players have no sportsmanship when theyre being openly insulted like that. what would you have done? i think the most honest thing ive heard about this is the chapin player who admitted he would have been pissed off about it too. ill admit i graduated from socastee so it definately pissed me off. if you want to make signs limit them to your own team. ask the boys from chapin if that sign helped them at all. it only gave the socastee boys more motivation to win. it was classless. it wasnt even clever or tongue in cheek. it was a blatant insult and a bunch of 15 16 and 17 year old boys reacted like anyone else their age would have reacted in the heat of battle. they didnt shred the signs, the didnt throw them back in the fans and parents faces, they didnt stomp on them, they just tore them down. i seriously doubt the cheerleaders would have done anything different with the signs anyway. as for the game it was fun to watch, but kind of scrappy. simple fact is socastee finished and the "horrible" keeper came up with some good saves to keep chapin out. chapin played hard and even when it was 4-0 there were only a few frustration fouls, nothing too ugly. congratulations on a strong season and with four freshman and several sophomores starting good luck with the next few years, youve got a solid foundation to build on. good luck to my boys from socastee, wish i could be in columbia on saturday to see you guys play.

Was this a Chapin player at the game or one here on the board? If it was from this board, who was it?

C
bench
bench
C
You say that socastee shows no sportsman ship or class and we are trash but that couldnt be farther from the truth we have very good sportsmanship as coach memo suarez is very strict when it comes to showing class. But I know one thing if that game was hosted at socastee high school those signs never would have been displayed on our home side stadium or away noone would even make signs like that from our school because they know they would be taked down immedietly. THAT IS CLASS!!

corner kick
corner kick
Brave ....adventurous, audacious, ballsy, chin-up*, chivalrous, confident, courageous, daring, dashing, dauntless, defiant, doughty, fearless, firm, foolhardy, forward, gallant, game, gritty, gutsy, hardy, heroic, herolike, imprudent, indomitable, intrepid, lionhearted, manly, militant, nervy, plucky, reckless, resolute, skookum tumtum, spirited, spunky, stalwart, stout, strong, unabashed, unafraid, unblenching, undaunted, undismayed, unfearful, valiant, valorous, venturesome

Antonyms: afraid, cautious, cowardly, fainthearted, frightened, meek, mousy, timid

Eagle ....Eagles Fly

Antonyms: Crash

When the students are making game signs they often use Antonyms of their opponants mascot or mascot's character traits. Soc' fans...which of the list of Antonyms would you have preferred

How about "cautious"...That's got some punch

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

You say that socastee shows no sportsman ship or class and we are trash but that couldnt be farther from the truth we have very good sportsmanship as coach memo suarez is very strict when it comes to showing class. But I know one thing if that game was hosted at socastee high school those signs never would have been displayed on our home side stadium or away noone would even make signs like that from our school because they know they would be taked down immedietly. THAT IS CLASS!!

This was my point exactly...well put.

C
bench
bench
C
It wouldnt have been as bad if the signs were posted on the chapin home side of the stadium then we never would have touched them but to put them directly in our faces what did you expect us to do. well there is one other way we wouldnt have touched them thats if yall won the game!!

kick off
kick off
I agree with Choc... why did the chapin administration allow those signs to go up... I mean BRAVES OR COWARDS! I know for a fact that if it was at Socastee there would have not been a sign not near as bad. Maybe a good luck Braves or Go Braves, but nothing to dis the other team. The signs were uncalled for to begin with and then to post on the visiting side so that way when the fans had to walk by them was just pushin it too far. I know that I was very upset as we warmed up and saw those signs going up. That just lit a fire in our hearts and helped us push ourselves to play that much better.

Last edited by Amus3916; 05/10/07 06:14 PM.

S
throw in
throw in
S
If I were there, as a fan, I would have removed them immediately(regardless which side it was on)...the fact that Chapin officials allowed them to remain just shows what kind of school they run.

P
bench
bench
P
The signs were on the visitor’s side so the chapin fans could see them from the stands. If they were placed on the home side then they would be directly in view for the socastee team and fans. So the location of the signs really has nothing to do with the problem. And finally the game was full of emotion so we should just drop the discussion of "class" and signs, because it really doesn’t matter anymore. Good job chapin on a succesful season and good luck to socastee.

And SHSsoccer how truly ignorant can you be, as to bash “chapin officials” and "what kind of school they run" for the signs. If the signs offended you that bad, please take up another sport like...cheerleading, but wait...no that wouldn’t work because they were the ones that made the signs, and that would be terrible if you had to put up with that "OH SO CRUEL AND THREATENING SCHOOL SPIRIT" every day.

kick off
kick off

i agree with you on the fact that it doesnt matter anymore, we should just drop the discussion of sportsmanship and class all together. Congrats Chapin on a good season and good luck socastee on representing the lower state on sat.

P
bench
bench
P
Maybe in my previous post I am very biased towards Chapin, but I have nothing against Socastee. They played a very good game, and I wish them luck representing lowerstate saturday. I just got fired up when Chapin High School was called out.

kick off
kick off
understandable...

---Wammy---
B
kick off
kick off
B
Can we just end the "Sign War" as a Socastee player it was wrong for us to rip the sign down, this does not represent our program or our class... just raw emotions at the end of a Lowerstate Championship Game. END OF DISCUSSION

goal kick
goal kick
I am a Chapin player and agree with beachsoccer it needs to end both sides i believe were in the wrong, when i came on the feild and saw that sign i wasnt very happy and obviously socastee wasnt either, but best of luck to socastee.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

The signs were on the visitor’s side so the chapin fans could see them from the stands. If they were placed on the home side then they would be directly in view for the socastee team and fans. So the location of the signs really has nothing to do with the problem. And finally the game was full of emotion so we should just drop the discussion of "class" and signs, because it really doesn’t matter anymore. Good job chapin on a succesful season and good luck to socastee.

And SHSsoccer how truly ignorant can you be, as to bash “chapin officials” and "what kind of school they run" for the signs. If the signs offended you that bad, please take up another sport like...cheerleading, but wait...no that wouldn’t work because they were the ones that made the signs, and that would be terrible if you had to put up with that "OH SO CRUEL AND THREATENING SCHOOL SPIRIT" every day.

If no-one liked it or agreed with it then maybe someone from the Chapin bench should have removed it themselves. Period. The fact remains that both teams/representatives were in the wrong. The Keeper for Chapin sent me a PM with a formal apology(that is class), I would expect all Socastee players on this board to extend that courtesy likewise. Thanks...this topic will not be brought up by me or responded to again as it is over. End Of Discussion!!!

C
bench
bench
C
Quote:

They would have been "taked down"? You are from soc. arent you?

kick off
kick off
Ok so he made a mistake with his typing, are you seriously gonna hold that one little bit against him? Dude grow up. This stupid fight was supposed to have ended. So what if he's from Socastee. I'm sure I could go through all of these posts and find where one Chapin fan/player/alumni/parent has made a mistake. Chill out

C
bench
bench
C
ha ok D isnt near N but ok man. That is if he meant to put "taken" down. But I honestly think he thinks the right word should be "taked down" so thats soc. for ya

kick off
kick off
Yea your right, thats Socastee for ya. All Socastee people don't know how to spell taken. It's not like everyone at Chapin is perfect either. Grow up and find something real to complain about.

C
bench
bench
C
na man im pretty sure everyone at Chapin knows how to spell taken. Im also pretty sure everyone at Chapin knows grammar well enough to know that the right word should be taken and not taked. Because he def. did mean to put taked because he thought it was the right grammar. But honestly I have nothin else better to complain about because I beat soc. 3-1 so I could care less about soc. and their win last night.

C
kick off
kick off
C
dude are you seriously arguing about spelling on a message board. you got beat. you guys got beat bad. I went to socastee for a couple years so i can speak for them. its rediculous you are making a big deal out of spelling. wat are u some kind of anal english teacher?

goal kick
goal kick
this is almost the dumbest thing i have seen argued on the site

C
bench
bench
C
yeh im an anal english teacher. YOU CAUGHT ME! Honestly I was just messing with that other guy, I could careless about the spelling and the game last night because I beat soc. last year in the first round 3-1. But yeh you got me I'm an English teacher.

Last edited by chapinalum18; 05/11/07 02:20 AM.
S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

Quote:

They would have been "taked down"? You are from soc. arent you?

Comon' now you have got to be kidding me. That is so childish on so many levels. You mean to tell me that you have never made a typo when typing in a hurry or are Mr. Perfect and can't do no wrong? Get real! Do us all a favor and go waste someone else's board space. You ought to be removed from the site for wasting everyones time. We are here to talk about soccer in a productive manner. If you can't do that...GO AWAY!!!!

S
throw in
throw in
S
Oh yea, "Who sez wes kant spel"

B
kick off
kick off
B
Don't really know where this argument is going seeing as Socastee is a National Blue Ribbon winner for education, and the only school in the area to offer the International Baccalaureate program.

C
bench
bench
C
Quote:

Honestly I was just messing with that other guy, I could careless about the spelling and the game last night because I beat soc. last year in the first round 3-1.

Read this and understand that I was just messing with the other kid about the typo. Chill out. Good game and good luck at state.

C
bench
bench
C
chapinalum18 is the coolest 5 posts about a word being misspelled by 1 letter. If you want to talk about stuff like that im sure you can find a nice Nickelodeon or Disney Channel forum somewhere, but this one is for South Carolina Soccer so stop wasting space on the message board!

Last edited by choclitblucocont; 05/11/07 04:23 PM.
kick off
kick off
Well put...

---Wammy---
C
bench
bench
C
I cant believe yall are still commenting on this. I was just kidding, get that through all your heads. And if any of you soc. people would like to talk soccer im straight with that because I know for a fact that when I played last year we knocked yall out first round 3-1. Is that talking soccer or what? So end the discussion about the wrong spelling. I was kidding!

kick off
kick off
Ok well that was last year and this is this year. This year Socastee knocked Chapin out, and this is the year tha counts, not last year, not 2005. Now...so how bout you start talking abuot this year and not how you beat us last year.

B
kick off
kick off
B
o those glory days... hope you have something to tell your grandkids later in life.

C
bench
bench
C
The glory days of winning a state championship right? Maybe I'll tell them about that. We will see sat. if you will be able to do that.

B
kick off
kick off
B
Yea when was it that Chapin did that?

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

I cant believe yall are still commenting on this. I was just kidding, get that through all your heads. And if any of you soc. people would like to talk soccer im straight with that because I know for a fact that when I played last year we knocked yall out first round 3-1. Is that talking soccer or what? So end the discussion about the wrong spelling. I was kidding!

You know Kyle bans people from the message boards for kidding. This is not a joke ChapinAlum13.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
kick off
kick off
you talk about last year and how you knocked socastee out first round as if you were the only player that contributed.
"when i played last year" this and "when i played last year" that. Once again we are talking about tomorrows game in Columbia, not the 2006 playoffs

---Wammy---
C
bench
bench
C
ok. Well im getting off this site for this year anyway. So yall can be happy and stop talking about it and move on to how bad soc. is gonna lose to greenville. Sorry for the joke cabj13

kick off
kick off
Yea you can take your wishful thinking with you too!!

---Wammy---
C
bench
bench
C
Are yall seriously entertaining the thought of Socastee having the slightest chance against Greenville? I just believe that Greenville's defense is too strong for Socastee's forwards. 4 goals allowed all season...i say Greenville wins this one by 2 maybe 3.

C
bench
bench
C
sorry 3 goals allowed all season.

kick off
kick off
Ok We'll See Tomorrow...

B
kick off
kick off
B
I think those fowards destroyed your team

kick off
kick off
Good point Beach... Didn't one of those forwards put 3 in the back of yalls net and the other put another one in to seal the deal? You have no room to talk

C
bench
bench
C
Your forwards did put 4 goals into our net but we do have two freshman that start in defense...but Greenville has only allowed 3 goals all year long.They aren't ranked number one in the nation for no reason either. We will see what happens tom at 4:30 at the graveyard then we can talk..

C
bench
bench
C
Well i agree with you on one thing Greenville does obviously have a good defense. but you only saw half of socastees talent up top, in the lowerstate championship. easily picking apart chapins defense puttting the ball in the back of the net 4 times simply toying with chapin. but as you said tomorrow at 4:30 we will see what happens

I
bench
bench
I
The Chapin Socastee game was a very difficult game to watch from the bench. The first half was quite equal with Chapin seemingly having the upper hand with smart playing in the back and hard work up top. The breakdown, in my opinion, happened after the second goal. Chapin moved to three backs in which Socastee took full advantage of. The talented forwards took the opportunity to capitalize on Chapin's mistake. The game was a seemingly equal match on the pitch but not on the scoreboard as contradictory as that statement may seem. My point is Socastee's forwards did not "simply toy with chapin" rather capitalized on the opportunity.

F
throw in
throw in
F
Quote:

I predict if Chapin loses in the tournament they will whine and cry about how much better they were than the other team.

Wasn't as bad as I thought but there was a lot crying about the signs.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
bcdad come on nobody whines as much as you all do.

F
throw in
throw in
F
welshwizard, I pale in comparison to you my friend.

C
bench
bench
C
BCSoccerDad, when BC makes it past the second round then you can talk, otherwise just quit talking. I've seen no one on this site that makes as much pointless post as you do (besides SHSsoccer).

F
throw in
throw in
F
You're right. We got beat 2-1 at Socastee in the 2nd round.

F
throw in
throw in
F
Quote:

Your forwards did put 4 goals into our net but we do have two freshman that start in defense...

Cheese with that whine chapinsoccer2?

C
kick off
kick off
C
What does him saying that two freshman start in defense have to do about whining just wondering

C
bench
bench
C
Didn't those two freshman contribute to shutting yall out twice??.........i think they did.

F
throw in
throw in
F
Which is why mentioning the two freshman as a reason for giving up 4 goals to Socastee is lame. Sorry. See you next year!

P
kick off
kick off
P
Ok, it is time for somebody to get mature and stop arguing over a game that has no meaning anymore. BCSoccerDad you should be ashamed for arguing with a teenage kid over a soccer game, so both of you grow up and stop arguing over a second round game.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

BCSoccerDad, when BC makes it past the second round then you can talk, otherwise just quit talking. I've seen no one on this site that makes as much pointless post as you do (besides SHSsoccer).

Nothing as pointless as the goo that emits out of your mouth (chapinsoccer2). BCSoccerDad, sorry you have to put up with some of the ignorant people here while trying to express your opinion. He clearly has no respect for any opinion other than his own. Besides, he is just mad because yall scored a goal againt Socastee in a very good game and they got shut out 4-0. So (chapinsoccer2) go cry on someone elses shoulders or save your tears for next year!

C
bench
bench
C
SHSsoccer does not represent any players or coaches of socastee high school he represants himself as a graduate of socastee and as a socastee fan no affiliation with socastee just wanted everyone to know that.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
If he is a Socastee graduate/alumni then he does represent Socastee! Same goes to chapinalum18 and chapinsoccer2, there is no reason to sit behind a computer screen and talk bad or down upon an opposing team. There is also no reason to continue to talk about your team and continue to build them up, that is childish. Talk about the game and SOCCER and that's all...

F
throw in
throw in
F
Quote:

What does him saying that two freshman start in defense have to do about whining just wondering

BC had 2 freshman start (1 defense, 1 midfielder)and only returned 3 seniors from the lower state runner up last year (2 starters). All of our juniors played on JV last year due to 12 seniors ahead of them. This year, we lost to teams that were better than us or got the breaks. No excuses.

C
kick off
kick off
C
OK everybody this is getting old the season is over Greenville won ans Socastee came in second congrats to everybody this season and hope to have another great season next year.

F
throw in
throw in
F
Agreed. Sorry in my delay in replying to your question. Have a good summer and for those of you still playing, train hard for next year.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
alright its game over here. Chapin and BC lost. Oh and so did Socastee to Greenville. So let's save the mindless banter for next year. Thank you bcsoccerdad for ending it. You are a good man. Sorry for hating on BC, just not too fond of some aspects. Honestly, good season good luck next year.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

There is also no reason to continue to talk about your team and continue to build them up, that is childish. Talk about the game and SOCCER and that's all...

Oh, buddy...your one to talk!

C
bench
bench
C
yea maybe he would represent us if we agreed with what he is saqying but he is making us look bad and we just want everyone to know he doesnt reprasent us he is speaking 100% by himself

kick off
kick off
I agree with Choc, Shs is a graduate of socastee and has nothing to do with the team during practices or games therefor he does not represent the team at all, he is representin his own opinion and thats it. I would just like to make that clear for everyone who thinks socastee is talkin all this crap. That is SHSoccer statin his own opinions not those of the team.

M
kick off
kick off
M
greenville is better

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard