Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

Sebastian is not that good... he only scored 3 goals in the state championship game, not a big deal. haha yall cant be serious. Sebastian is transfering to Eastside next in the fall, they lost 0 seniors. Riverside will still be competitive even tho they are losing 10 seniors, some of them dont start and riverside lost 2 of their best players that should return next year, and they return their whole defense. Socastee seems like they will be strong next year, returning a good core of players. But it will be tough for anyone to match greenvilles perfect season, Sebastian is sensational... everyone knows it, you cant talk down on a guy that got a hat-trick in the state championship game, you just cant

ERROR IN POST:

Sebastian did NOT score a hat trick. He scored once! The other two goals were own goals by Socastee(mental mistakes). Like I said before, I watched him in the Championship game...I was not really impressed.

B
bench
bench
B
SHS,

Get a life!!!

C
bench
bench
C
SHSsoccer does not represent any players or coaches of socastee high school he represants himself as a graduate and socastee fan no affiliation with socastee just wanted everyone to know that.

B
throw in
throw in
B
hes got a fun life it seems... yeah i heard two were own goals but he got credit for them and he prolly did up your defense and had a good shot with a lucky deflection

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
throw in
throw in
Wow SHS they may have been own goals but they got that ring coming and the medals on there necks

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
G
throw in
throw in
G
Those own goals were the result of the pressure that GHS put on Socastee. Trying to diminish the result by claiming that they were "own" goals only makes the poster (SHS) look foolish. Trying to negate a win by claiming that your team was not skilled enough to keep from scoring on themselves is no way to build up your team. SHS-Just say congratulations and move on.

Last edited by Giggs; 05/14/07 10:22 PM.
throw in
throw in
SHSsoccer posts:
Sebastian ........blah.....blah......blah......."I was not really impressed."

Aww, and I am POSITIVE that Sebastian's main goal in life has been to try to impress YOU What a shame he hasn't accomplished ANYTHING else notable in the past few years!.....(sarcasm intended, dude)...Sounds like the little green monster has reared his head? It just is NOT necessary to try to drag down one player to raise another up. Why can't SC Soccer have LOTS of superstars who go on to make the National team?!? Go Enzo, Go CBass, Go Jenkins, Go Martinez, Go Garrett, Go Daniel (the use of last names here might sound odd?)...

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Giggs: I was not negating the win by claiming that the players from Socastee were incompetent or anything like that. I was just merely saying that it was more the cause of a couple lucky bounces. Which in hindsight, might have been stopped with a little more attention to detail. I am sure the Socastee players will train harder for next season and they will be more prepared for those types of circumstances in the future. However the fact remains---Greenville won (congrats) and Socastee lost (better luck next year)...end of story.

RosickyRocks: I really don't care if you "intended to use sarcasm" or not. In fact, like I have said before I really don't care what you think. My point was that everyone on this board was yapping about how good and spectacular this Sebastian kid was. What I saw in that game as a couple other people on this board have also said was that, we did not see that flash of brilliance or the spectacular soccer player that everyone here had polished him up to be. Now that is not to say that he won't be that way at some point in the future. You say I am "bringing down a player to bring another up"? If that were the case I would have to have someone to bring up now don't I? Do tell me who I am bringing up won't you...that's right...no one "(sarcasm intended dude)"! As far as bringing a player down, I was not! I was merely expressing my opinion of what I saw based on what I saw, in response to others. If you actually read through this whole thread you would have known that. Oh, by the way...I am aware of the fact that SC sends alot of players to the National Team. I don't need to be reminded of that. After all, the state of SC is frequently one of the best states for soccer in the country.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Sebastian is a spectacular player and from where i was watching the game i saw a few flashes of this so called brilliance...we was trouble for the socastee defense the whole game and distributed the ball well to other players especially the right wing who could have easily made the game 5 or 6 to 1

2004-07 #1 in Nation
throw in
throw in
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS GREENVILLE=CHAMPS SOCASTEE=RUNNERS UP......so shs stop bashing on C-Bass cause your defense couldnt handle him he woulda the other 2 goals that were own goals even if they werent deflected so stop hatin the player just hate the game

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard