Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
C
Brace
Brace
C
CAN YOU SAY SPEED! Untill you play aginst him,#3, you do not relize how fast he is! Good luck catching him.

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
nicely put...

C
kick off
kick off
C
I say Greenville 3 or 4-1 greenville will be too much for them

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
Riverside knocking Greenville off last year I believe has proved beneficial for Greenville this year. In the first RHS vs. GHS game last year GHS dominated play and got an easy 4 - 0 result. RHS responded with a "no pressure" attitude in last years playoff and played with a ton of pride and pulled off a huge win and the eventual championship. I believe that loss made Greenville realize that even a great team (which they were/are) is beatable. I believe that realization will push Greenville over Socastee. This is probably an unfair statement because I know nothing about Socastee. At this level of play the difference between winning and losing is relatively small. RHS has a fanatastic season with their only two loses coming against GHS (1-0, 3-1).

I wish both teams the best of luck in the finals and the one that gets those fews breaks their way will be the ones celebrating at Stone Field on Saturday.

To the Socastee players...leave it all on the field...no one outside of your core group is probably expecting you to win and if you do like RHS did last year...no one will ever beable to take the win away from you.

To the RHS boys...especially the seniors...thanks for a great 4 years...you all have a lot to be proud of.

Go Warriors!!!!!

GVLSoccerDad
kick off
kick off
i dont see how every one of you, "upstate fans" can automatically assume that it is coming back to the upstate. Neither teams have merely seen each other play and maybe you should wait before you make assumptions

---Wammy---
S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Has anyone making the predictions that Greenville is gonna blow Socastee out ever seen Socastee play...in particular their front line and their midfield? Somehow I doubt it! One thing I can say, it definately wont be by three or four goals. The differential will be a goal or two max(In Socastees favor). The front line is very fast...all of you that are predicting a big win for Greenville underestimate Socastee. Most from Chapin thought that it was gonna be an "easy" win too...look where that got them. Nowhere! I am just saying give Socastee the respect that they are long overdue...it will be a close game for sure.

S
bench
bench
S
I love a good soccer game...and this should prove to be a great one.

Good luck to both teams. I hope both teams show much strength, speed, agility, and professionalism on and off the field...for this is what makes a great game and a man even greater.

Love from Soccer Mom.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
All I have to say is...strange.

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
world cup
world cup
mom,

You may want to leave the little ones at home. I'm smelling back-to-back carnage in the Boys 3A and 4A finals.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
G
goal kick
goal kick
G
SHSsoccer...I certainly don't believe that Socastee will get blown out and you are 100% correct...I don't know a thing about your team. I wish them the best of luck and I'll actually go out on a limb and predict you guys winning 3 - 2 in OT. Being from Greenville and seeing Greenville play it would be very easy to go with them because they are very talented.

Good luck.

GVLSoccerDad
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard