Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
E
goal kick
goal kick
E
there is a huge strength of schedule difference. if you look at the teams gville has played, and beat, then logically the game should be a blowout.

Im sure socastee will play their hardest but i just dont think they can compete with greenville

one can be beaten, two can defend themselves, but a a strand of three is not easily defeated
throw in
throw in
Greenville 3-0 or 3-1 like they did to everybody during the playoffs

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
kick off
kick off
All I can say is its gonna be a great game and could go either way. Both sides have so much going for them. Can't wait to see the result

Umma Do Me, So Watch Me Do Me
S
kick off
kick off
S
Greenville will win no doubt. score... im not really sure, but something like 3-1 or 3-0.... it seems to be a trend. beat JL Mann 3-0, Eastside 3-0 and riverside 3-1, and about to beat Socastee 3-0 or 3-1. And Socastee is no better than any of those teams. It should be a good game because both teams want it really bad, but NO ONE is beating Greenville.

Last edited by SoccaPapa1; 05/11/07 12:43 AM.

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
G
bench
bench
G
Greenville will win Socastee doesn't have a chance. Socastee might come out strong 1st half.but gville will find back of the net somehow and then 2nd half Socastee will drop their heads.

kick off
kick off
Socastee Never Drops Their Heads...Sorry to Disappoint You

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Greenville will win because they are a better overall team. Everyone from Socastee has talked about how their forwards and midfield is very good. Well I'm guessing that means their defense is decent, maybe good at best. Greenville also had very good forwards and midfield, but they have a very good defense and that will be the difference. Greenville has only been held to 1 goal once against Riverside (i'm just guessing, didn't actually research it). More than likely they will score 3 or 4 in the finals just as they did in their other playoff games. Although Socastee has a great offense, they will probably only be able to score 3 at the most on such a good defense. I don't think I need to see Socastee play to determine that Greenville will win; I think Greenville can outscore ya'll because they have a solid team in every way (bench is kinda weak). You talk about these players we haven't seen that are awesome. I dont doubt that they are great players, but Greenville has them TOO! Um Sebastian, Kleckley, Orders, Rushton, Rushing, etc.? They could shock ya'll just as much as you think you'll shock them. Although Socastee has a good offense, Greenville's offense is JUST as good. But Greenville has an definate edge on defense, and thats is why they will win. It will be a great game though, not a blowout.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
kick off
kick off
...Very well put and understood...

S
throw in
throw in
S
no it will be a blowout..3 or more goals...im sayin Greenville by 4

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Maybe so, but if the Socastee team is as good as the 2005 team it could be close. Even though Eastside should have won by more in that game.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard