Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
S
throw in
throw in
S
yea i went to that game and i almost fell asleep with how much possesion eastside had in that game(man they were a great team), then like the riverside championship game last year they subs fell asleep last five minutes and gave up a goal

C
bench
bench
C
you say if socastee is as good as the 2005 team then it will be close. Socastee has 3 times the talent and skill now then they did in 2005. It is going to be an excellent game. MY PREDICTION: socastee 3 greenville 2

Last edited by choclitblucocont; 05/11/07 04:51 AM.
C
bench
bench
C
Socastee should have won that game in 2005 if you recall they lost their starting keeper due to and injury in lowerstate chapionship game if they had their starting keeper it would have been a state chapionship win for socastee no doubt. but i believe they will make up for it this year

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

Socastee should have won that game in 2005 if you recall they lost their starting keeper due to and injury in lowerstate chapionship game if they had their starting keeper it would have been a state chapionship win for socastee no doubt. but i believe they will make up for it this year

Yes indeed they should have won in 2005. The keeper they had that year was Matt Abee. I knew him personally. He was the primary reason why they won that game. As it turns out, he played most of the last 20-25 minutes with a ruptured spleen. After the game was finished he just collapsed to the ground. The only thing he was running on was adrenaline. Now I can honestly say that he had more heart than just about anyone I have ever known. It would be nice to see that type of heart again one of these days...sooner rather than later.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Greenville will win no doubt. score... im not really sure, but something like 3-1 or 3-0.... it seems to be a trend. beat JL Mann 3-0, Eastside 3-0 and riverside 3-1, and about to beat Socastee 3-0 or 3-1. And Socastee is no better than any of those teams. It should be a good game because both teams want it really bad, but NO ONE is beating Greenville.

Socastee is no better than anybody in the playoffs?.?.? hmmm...

---Wammy---
brace
brace
Eastside, Riverside, and Greenville are three of the very top teams in the state, not just 3A. If Greenville can beat both Riverside and Eastside with solid scores, and only give up a few goals all season, then it's going to be a very tough task for Socastee, no matter how good their forwards are. Greenville is solid the entire way around, both in their players and in their coaching. While I'll be the first to admit that anything can happen in a soccer game and that you must let it play on the field, I just don't think that Socastee will be able to pull it off.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Quote:

Yes indeed they should have won in 2005. The keeper they had that year was Matt Abee. I knew him personally. He was the primary reason why they won that game. As it turns out, he played most of the last 20-25 minutes with a ruptured spleen. After the game was finished he just collapsed to the ground. The only thing he was running on was adrenaline. Now I can honestly say that he had more heart than just about anyone I have ever known. It would be nice to see that type of heart again one of these days...sooner rather than later.

Another thing about the championship game in 2005 is that the keeper that Socastee started with was not a keeper at all. Drew Kiser was a defender that just had quick reflexes and that is the reason why they stuck him in goal after Matt ruptured his spleen. Then after being scored on three times Coach Memo pulled him out and put him as a forward where Drew continued to score 2 goals. Now if that is not coming back to show heart after being scored on or what. You can't say socastee is gonna have its heads down, even with a 3-0 deficit at half time. Thats one thing you can not hold against socastee. I have a feeling socastee is gonna show that heart tomarrow at the game and will be able to pull off a win.

Umma Do Me, So Watch Me Do Me
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
God dern brothers creapin up top through the cut with some yams.

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
I
kick off
kick off
I
my best friend ruptured matt's spleen. Socastee could have and should have won two years ago.

C
bench
bench
C
Socastee had a real unfortunate loss in 05 but i have a feeling that they are going to make up for it this year and come out on top. No doubt they will deffinately have to play an outstanding game which they can do. They are a clutch team, and always perform to their best when it counts the most.

Last edited by choclitblucocont; 05/11/07 03:28 PM.
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard