Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

Quote:

yes it definately is going to be an excellent showing of both teams greenville is very strong these year I personally have not seen them play but their record shows their skill. But I am confident that socastee has the personel to get the job done and bring it back to the lowerstate. Should be a great game. Im predicting
Socastee:3 Greenville:2

So you think that Socastee is going to score as many goals in one game that Greenville has given up all season, and against strong competition?

I won't say it's impossible but that sounds like wishful thinking to me.

Well, wishful thinking...hmmmm....Wando(23-5) scored one goal on them, Riverside(23-2-2) scored one goal, and last but not least Woodmont a (3-15) team even scored one goal on them. So Socastee putting up three is no impossible or even improbable. You all will just have to see tomorrow night now won't we!

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

wow...first of all that game in 05-it wouldn't have mattered if socastee had 3 keepers...eastside dominated that year and maybe were one of the best teams in sc history.....and as far as the game this year i really hope you socastee players and fans have some good excuses saved up, because after they beat yall by atleast 3 goals youll need them......i've noticed this trend where every year in 3a the lowerstate talks all this nonsense before the game then get beat and make excuses

You will soon eat the words of that prediction because Socastee is not going to need any of your excuses as to why they have won. You will need some and I am sure you are gonna come up with something justifiable.

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
SHSsoccer...Greenville only allowed 3 goals last year (I believe) and Riverside scored 4 against them last year to knock them out. I believe you need to score on them first and make them play from behind and under pressure...they haven't had to do that. Like I said in an earlier post...I think that RHS beating them last year as helped them this year...no one is going to roll over for them and I wish you guys luck. There is nothing like winning a game that no one expects you to.

GVLSoccerDad
brace
brace
SHS,

I hate to tell you this but that the most they have given up in ONE game is ONE goal. Even if you happen to score more than that (which is doubtful) your defense will have to stop Sebastian and friends. Something which I don't believe you can do, but as you have said, tomorrow is when we will see.

goal kick
goal kick
no question in this one the upper state is so much better in soccer when it comes to the season and playoffs over the past few years... socastee is not good enough to keep up with greenville and apparently no one in this state is since they havent lost this year

greenvile 4 or 5 to 1

C
bench
bench
C
Greenville by at least 2. No matter how "good" socastee's two forwards are. Greenville's keeper isn't that great i would say that is their "weak spot",(if there is one). Greenville's keeper wont have to worry though, they have a stacked defense.

F
bench
bench
F
so it looks like it comes down to heart vs skill. greenville has more individual talent throughout the team, and socastee has the motivation of being the underdog. im not questioning greenvilles heart. an undefeated season and only being scored on three times shows they know how to maintain focus and play through the problems that always occur for any team. and im not questioning socastee's skill. justin watson is capable of beating any player in the state one on one, and bobby belair and topher pecora will not quit. i know socastee respects greenville, i hope greenville respects socastee or it might come back to haunt them. should be a great game, probably high scoring, but im gonna say socastee pulls it out in the end, with a late goal.

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

Greenville by at least 2. No matter how "good" socastee's two forwards are. Greenville's keeper isn't that great i would say that is their "weak spot",(if there is one). Greenville's keeper wont have to worry though, they have a stacked defense.

I hope you remember that Socastee shut you out! You have just about zero room to talk about how "bad" we are. Not to mention the fact that just about everyone thought that Chapin was gonna win, most predictions had Chapin by two goals...I wonder where that went. Let me also remind you that the Socastee front line picked your defense apart(Watson in particular). I expect we will work on picking the Greenville defense apart every minute of the match. Good luck catching the #3! It ought to be a really interesting game.

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

SHS,

I hate to tell you this but that the most they have given up in ONE game is ONE goal. Even if you happen to score more than that (which is doubtful) your defense will have to stop Sebastian and friends. Something which I don't believe you can do, but as you have said, tomorrow is when we will see.

Keep doubting, but you will see. Did I forget to mention that Socastee has been stingy as far as allowing goals(only 26 all year) I don't think Sebastian will be too much of a problem. Conbine that with the remarkable front line tandem and a great midfield...we hold the winning hand. Thanks for your vote of confidence.

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

no question in this one the upper state is so much better in soccer when it comes to the season and playoffs over the past few years... socastee is not good enough to keep up with greenville and apparently no one in this state is since they havent lost this year

greenvile 4 or 5 to 1

The winds of change are setting sail, it is coming to Lower State this year. Greenville will meet their match with Socastee. You said, "haven't lost this year". I would say that they haven't lost YET! This will be their one loss!

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard