Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
S
throw in
throw in
S
just keep running your mouth shs ...sitting here and saying that beating chapin makes you an honorable team to play Greenville is a joke incuding the fact the letting in 26 goals on that schedule is rubbish...you just really have no clue how good this team can be and you are gonna be eating your words and making excuses after the game. Yall aren't even one of the top 5 teams in the state but because you play no competition you have a high rank and think you can run your mouth...have fun gettin raped tonight

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Am I the only one getting tired of reading SHSsoccer try to build his team up? How annoying, just go play the game!

S
kick off
kick off
S
shssoccer is a joke. Probably just a socastee water boy or bench warmer that hopes to get a state ring for doing nothing. Too bad theres no chance that he will get it. sideline24 is right... socastee isnt even a top 5 team, yall play no body... justin watson is good but blair can handle anybody. And to say your not worried about sebastian is a huge mistake. Yall havent ever seen a player like sebastian, and your eyes will be opened once you do. Greenville doesnt talk junk like socastee, they are confident, yall are arrogant, they are good, yall are bad, they will score 4 or 5 yall will score 0. Greenville lets their play speak for itself, they dont have to talk, 26-0 speaks for itself.

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
S
throw in
throw in
S
so much for socastee pullin the upset...i guess shssoccer was too busy passing out water and not takin it too Greenville like he said he would. Hah, he just had no clue that they were on a different level.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Quote:

Greenville will win no doubt. score... im not really sure, but something like 3-1 or 3-0.... it seems to be a trend. beat JL Mann 3-0, Eastside 3-0 and riverside 3-1, and about to beat Socastee 3-0 or 3-1. And Socastee is no better than any of those teams. It should be a good game because both teams want it really bad, but NO ONE is beating Greenville.

Like i said... 3-1... Shssoccer just wasted a lot of time making himself look foolish haha, but sounded like it was a hard fought match, well done Socastee and espcially GREENVILLE on the perfect season

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
P
kick off
kick off
P
I thought, as most people did, that this game would be a blowout. I came to the game just to watch Greenville play, and I was sadly diappointed in their performance. I liked the play out of their center back Blair, he saved them twice in the span of about two minutes from socastee scoring, and was an absolute beast in the air. But the other positions on the field i was disappointed. Sebastian had one goal really, along with two own goals caused by him. His real goal was wide open. Somehow Greenville had three people onsides against the last man, probably didn't step up with the rest of the team, and Sebastian tucked it away side netting left footed (is he left footed?). Overall Greenville recovered from a goal deficit and deserves the state championship, but from their performance today i am suprised they did not lose a game in the season.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

they are good, yall are bad, they will score 4 or 5 yall will score 0.

You also predicted this but probably because you were tired of hearing SHSsoccer and wanted to anger him more.

PKspot, Yes Sebastian is left-footed. I thought it would be obvious by watching him. Although he is good with both feet, I dont think he is that good. Figured he would be the difference again...and Socastee thought he wouldn't be a big deal!!

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
goal kick
goal kick
sebastian looked the defenders look foolish all night an especially on greenvilles 3rd (socastees second own goal)

did his cousin end up taking them to frankies?

S
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
S
Quote:

I thought, as most people did, that this game would be a blowout. I came to the game just to watch Greenville play, and I was sadly diappointed in their performance. I liked the play out of their center back Blair, he saved them twice in the span of about two minutes from socastee scoring, and was an absolute beast in the air. But the other positions on the field i was disappointed. Sebastian had one goal really, along with two own goals caused by him. His real goal was wide open. Somehow Greenville had three people onsides against the last man, probably didn't step up with the rest of the team, and Sebastian tucked it away side netting left footed (is he left footed?). Overall Greenville recovered from a goal deficit and deserves the state championship, but from their performance today i am suprised they did not lose a game in the season.

From where I was sitting, the only reason Greenville won was much in thanks to Blair and a couple mental mistakes from Socastee. All told, it was a relatively even match. I was not impressed with Sebastian really at all. Also for the record and to clarify for the previous posters...I am not a "waterboy" or a "bench warmer". I do NOT even play for Socastee however, I do know people there and I have seen them play throughout the season. I hope that clears things up a bit for the ignorant people who fail to get their information strait. Also for the record, I really don't care what everyone posting here from the UpState thinks about me personally. You might think I made a fool out of myself for expressing MY opinion...like I said...I don't care. The fact remains that the mental mistakes from Socastee can be ironed out over time...they are a young squad. I doubt if Greenville will make another showing at State for a couple of years at least. Socastee will be back next year. With respect to the comment about Socastee "not playin nobody", We played one less ranked team than Greenville(that was pretty even about like the game). Also, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea for Socastee to play teams from the upstate like Eastside, Riverside, and Greenville more often in the future. Congrats to Greenville on the perfect 27-0 season. You better get acquainted with the Socastee name because you can be sure to see the Socastee (22-3) Braves again soon!

Last edited by SHSsoccer; 05/13/07 06:46 AM.
S
kick off
kick off
S
Yeah, as a disinterested Columbia soccer fan I have to agree with that a lot of that assessment. Greenville was nothing like I had been told and expected, and I thought the two strikers for Socastee (3 and 8?) looked far more dangerous than any individual for Greenville.

Overall, I thought Greenville won because Socastee was disorganized in the back and failed to recover on transition.

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard