Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
brace
brace
Quote:

Sebastian is not that good... he only scored 3 goals in the state championship game, not a big deal. haha yall cant be serious. Sebastian is transfering to Eastside next in the fall, they lost 0 seniors. Riverside will still be competitive even tho they are losing 10 seniors, some of them dont start and riverside lost 2 of their best players that should return next year, and they return their whole defense. Socastee seems like they will be strong next year, returning a good core of players. But it will be tough for anyone to match greenvilles perfect season, Sebastian is sensational... everyone knows it, you cant talk down on a guy that got a hat-trick in the state championship game, you just cant

If Sebastian really is transferring to Eastside, I expect them to be the favorites for the next two years in 3A. That team is loaded with young excellent young talent. Riverside will challenge them with a very strong Senior class, but my money is on Eastside for upper state. I expect Chapin and Socastee to be there for lower state.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Can this thread just be deleted and can all these Socastee players talking just be banned forever?

Ok so far I have looked at this thread and lemme tell all of you people something. I AM THE FIRST PLAYER TO POST FROM THE SOCASTEE TEAM. SHSSoccer is not on the team. So leave Socastee players out of this. this is between y'all and him. And personally games over, let it be. No one has made one freakin excuse from the team. So there you go. No excuses. Now shut up about the Socastee team. And when he says "we" he means Socastee as a whole. He's an alumni. He graduated there a while ago. I'm tired of this crap.

Umma Do Me, So Watch Me Do Me
kick off
kick off
Thats for Cabj, Chapin2 or whatever and Coladad. Just for you!

Umma Do Me, So Watch Me Do Me
P
kick off
kick off
P
Sebastian was great, although 2 of his goals were own goals, but I would definitely pick Enzo over him. Those two guys up top for Socastee looked great as well, does anyone know their names, how come they haven't gotten any recognition?

C
kick off
kick off
C
# 3 is Justin Watson and #8 is Orlando Clarke. They have gotten recognition Justin made the all-state team and Orlando hasn't made a much recognition but they are both good forwards with a lot to look forward to.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Watson is a sophomore right? he plays Bridge '90 Gold? What about Clarke who does he play for?

Last edited by SoccaPapa1; 05/13/07 09:09 PM.

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
throw in
throw in
Wow why Enzo over C-bass

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
c bass is the truth

2004-07 #1 in Nation
K
bench
bench
K
i'm startin to get sick of this arguing of whos better, enzo or sebastian, i know i was a part of it for a little bit, but in the end who really cares there both great and probably about the same skill wise, its probably who ever you,ve seen play more that you think is better or who ever you like more

P
kick off
kick off
P
Enzo has a better hair cut, hands down.

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard