throw in
He can still withdraw though

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME THE PLAYER PLAYS"
S
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
S
He won't he wants a state championship again... Greenville will be garbage next year

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard
R
bench
bench
R
i think it will be socastee and riverside/greenville/eastside in the finals next year.Socastee is only losing 3 starters including topher.They still have their sick fowards Justin and Orlando and their midfielder Bobby belair.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
greenville will not be garbage next year...they have no reason to...they will suprise a lot of teams

2004-07 #1 in Nation
B
throw in
throw in
B
who will you have? kavolous manning daniel and little palma

everyone is a lil bias, im realistic.
I
bench
bench
I
Chapin is only losing 4 seniors. Rumor has it, and i emphasize on the whole rumor part that the returners from Dutch Fork are enrolling at Chapin next year. But remember that is only rumor. Chapin will also have a strong back hopefully returning to the squad. Look for Chapin next year to make a strong run at the Lowerstate Final once again. Good luck to all other teams who have their eyes set on the 2008 State Championship.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
In 4A Lexington returns several rising seniors. With Andrew, Reel, and Tanner in goal, look for Lexington to be very strong next year. Spring Valley will also be strong. They will need to replace Davis in goal and Eamon out on the flanks but with Sean, Parker, Antoine, and Zach coming back, they still have a very strong group of core players. There is a good chance they could three peat as lower state champions. Irmo will also be very dangerous. They lose defender/midfielder Garrett Lay and Patrick de St. Aubin in goal but return everyone else. I expect Daniel Lynch to have another outstanding year along with Jugal Dalal. I know these are all midlands teams but living in Columbia, these are the teams I am subjected to the most. It looks like 2008 will be a very competitive year as far as midland teams are concerned with the exception of Dutch Fork. I think they lose just way to many people to compete regularly with the Lexington's, Spring Valley's, and Irmo's of next year.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Interesting Soccerpapa1, this is the first time I have heard about this.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
A word advice for kcr4ray, if you hope to play varsity for Northwestern it is probably best you do not post on this board. Northwestern's coach does not allow his players to do so.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Sounds like most of ya'll are right on with this. From the upperstate it will definately be Eastside and Riverside. Greenville will be a fairly close third if they have Sebastian. If they don't they will be very soft. Likewise Eastside will be hands down the best if they have Sebastian. If they don't, I still think they will win upperstate with the talent they have. But Riverside will be a very close second. And if Riverside can play up to their talent level, I would not be surprised at all if they win upperstate. It doesn't matter when EHS and RHS play in the playoffs, but whoever wins will win the 'ship. Greenville will suffer badly from the loss of all their seniors unlike Eastside did this year. Lowerstate will probably be Socastee or Chapin but they will get it handed to them in the finals. Moral of the story, I have my money on the boys from Eastside. In fact, I will go ahead and say they will get back to back championships.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard