Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
hahaha. yeah, even that touch was pretty impressive.

coach
coach
I do not believe Enzo actually got any balls between the sticks did he, even hitting the ball with the bottom of his cleats in mid air??
However, I do believe Antoine had two between the sticks.
I think what was most impressive in the game was Antoine, who was a young man among boys.

Last edited by 2004striker; 05/16/07 02:26 PM.
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
However, I believe Enzo was facing Davis in goal. Antoine may have not been so fortunate if he had to face Davis. He was most impressive with respect to scoring but Enzo was pretty impressive all around.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Quote:

I do not believe Enzo actually got any balls between the sticks did he, even hitting the ball with the bottom of his cleats in mid air??
However, I do believe Antoine had two between the sticks.
I think what was most impressive in the game was Antoine, who was a young man among boys.

Where you at the game? Antoine was very dangerous when he had the ball, but aside from his two goals he barely had the ball. On the other hand Enzo was running at players and creating oppurtunities all game long. He was EASILY the most dangerous player on the field, you just have to give credit to Davis and Zach for being able to spoil most of their chances.

coach
coach
I do not think that 'running at players and creating opportunities all game long' and 'easily the most dangerous player on the field' - shows up in the final stats.

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
Quote:

I do not think that 'running at players and creating opportunities all game long' and 'easily the most dangerous player on the field' - shows up in the final stats.

No, but it does get him "GATORADE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!"

-Attitude reflects leadership-
coach
coach
I agree with that. He deserves that award for certain. I am only speaking about the play and the results that Antoine was able to achieve in comparison to the results of Enzo in the final.

C
kick off
kick off
C
2004 striker all that antoin kid has is his speed and a mediocre touch. he got in behind the D on counterattacks. yeh he scored two goals and got SV going but he really wasnt that impressive. once he started getting tackled hard he didnt want the ball so much any more. just my opinion. Enzo played a complete game taking it at defenders and getting back to win the ball. Spring valley just figured out the best formation to slow the NW attack and hope for some lucky breaks which they got all of. Davis also had the game of his life. he is good without a doubt. antoine sat up top and waited for the ball thats not a soccer player that is just an athlete. regardless he did put two in the back of the net and ultimately won the game for SV. I just dont understand how anybody can say he was the most dangerous player in that game. Enzo obviously was the most dangerous because of the three SV defenders pressing to him every time he attacked. they did a good job of keeping him outside which is wat defenders are supposed to do

coach
coach
Didn't say Antoine was dangerous at all. Just said he produced results (goals) for SV.

W
kick off
kick off
W
ok enzo played very well but did he score?

enzo was dribbling around and couldnt finish.

Antoine? he scored 2 goals for SV

I dont care how fast enzo is or how good he is for forward.

RESULT?

enzo=0 goal

Antoine= 2 goals

Last edited by WROONY; 05/17/07 04:08 AM.
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard