kick off
S
Game postponed until tonight.

Z
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Z
how about a recap of what has been played. Any chances for either team? Does it help either team to have the extra day off? Has Spring Valley ever been state champion?

J
world cup
world cup
J
Quote:

how about a recap of what has been played. Any chances for either team? Does it help either team to have the extra day off? Has Spring Valley ever been state champion?

SV is 0-6 in Finals appearances.

coach
coach
Is it correct that if one was not at the match on Sat., then you must pay $8.00 for the match which will pick up at the 28th min.?

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
It was announced that you must have a ticket stub to get free entry on Monday night, otherwise you will pay $8. I've got a bunch of ticket stubs that I can't use. Maybe I'll go out and scalp them for $7.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

Is it correct that if one was not at the match on Sat., then you must pay $8.00 for the match which will pick up at the 28th min.?

Only Stroker would worry about losing a dollar!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
lurker #87618 05/14/07 04:20 PM
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Quote:

It was announced that you must have a ticket stub to get free entry on Monday night, otherwise you will pay $8. I've got a bunch of ticket stubs that I can't use. Maybe I'll go out and scalp them for $7.

I believe there was 28+ minutes left in the first half, less than 12 minutes had been played.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I wish they would just restart the game but rules are rules I assume.

Z
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Z
anyone see the first 12 minutes? any shots? all i hear about NW is their offence... last year in the final Enzo was pretty much shut down, just a pk, i think the flood gates open up tonight. 7 goals. 4-3 NW wins. But to tell the truth, my heart goes with the Valley, six finals and no state championship, what more motivation do you need! good luck to both teams.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Quote:

anyone see the first 12 minutes? any shots? all i hear about NW is their offence... last year in the final Enzo was pretty much shut down, just a pk, i think the flood gates open up tonight. 7 goals. 4-3 NW wins. But to tell the truth, my heart goes with the Valley, six finals and no state championship, what more motivation do you need! good luck to both teams.

I was there and Northwestern definitely started fast (as usual). The Trojans would have led 1-0 on a rocket shot by Vance Benson from the top of the penalty box if not for a super save by Vikings' goalkeeper Davis Jenkins. NHS had three corner kicks in the opening 12 minutes and 75-80% of the play was in the Spring Valley third of the field.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Yeah, Northwestern definetely opened the game up at a fast pace and took control. Should be a great game to watch tonight, Daivs will have to have one hell of a game for Spring Valley to win.

R
throw in
throw in
R
what time does it start?

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Kickoff is 7:00 p.m.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Any score yet?

S
kick off
kick off
S
SV 1 NW 0 half...according to wire reports. That is according to the text message I just got.

Last edited by sccoach; 05/14/07 11:46 PM.
coach
coach
WHAT?? Those obnoxious NW fans better pick it up!!

GO VIKINGS!!!

F
bench
bench
F
SV 2 NW 1

coach
coach
How much time left?

S
kick off
kick off
S
2-2
PK against SV
Trip from behind in box

Last edited by sccoach; 05/15/07 12:08 AM.
coach
coach
Come on Vikings!!! Don't give it to them.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
How much time?

coach
coach
Where is the live stream video???

F
bench
bench
F
2:45 left
SV 3 NW 2

coach
coach
FIGHT VIKINGS!!!!!!!!! FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

S
kick off
kick off
S
3-2 Final
SV

Last edited by sccoach; 05/15/07 12:36 AM.
coach
coach
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

world cup
world cup
Unofficial shots:

NW 29
SV 7

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Wow! SV must have some defense!

J
Brace
Brace
J
SV, congrats on your first state championship. It has been a long time coming. You couldn't make it through those tough Irmo teams of the 90's, but you made a good run for it this year. Good to see the underdog win. Congrats again!

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Very very exciting game. I went into the game not really cheering for anyone so I'll try to give an unbiased view of the game. First off, most everyone would have to admit that NW got unlucky, especially in the second half. A lot of the should be attributed to Jenkins. Spring Valley scored first when Antoine beat both the keeper and center back (perfect ball from Eamon Pendland) and poked the ball in from about the 18. Second goal was an amazing individual effort from Antoine. Took a counter attack ball from one 18 to the other and finished it beautifully. Ran past about 4 kids in the process. Up til that point NW had had the majority of possession, but not by a crazy amount. NW finally woke up after the second goal and started pounding SV. Scored on a pretty strike off a corner. Stillman I believe. NW kept pounding and Enzo earned a PK. The PK was inevitable after how much time they spent in the box with the ball at their feet. NW continued to attack and SV only managed to cross the half about three times until the final 4 minutes. The final goal was scored on a MAGNIFICENT cross by Michael crazy last name. He was about 18 out and I definitely expected a shot, but he whipped a ball to about the 6 curving away from the keep and Flynn buried it in the back of the net.

The players that stood out to me were:
Davis Jenkins- you put almost any other keeper inbetween that pipes that game and its 7-3. He made a number of amazing saves. You can't say enough about the way that kid played tonight.
Enzo Martinez- Despite not scoring, he was always a threat. He is EASILY that most skilled player in the state no questions asked.
Antoine Parrish- Deadly speed with a strong foot. Very good first half. Didn't do quite as much aside from the one break in the second. Incredible athlete for a freshman and with a little bit of polishing will be an amazing player
Parker...- Did an excellent job on Kropp. Like people have been saying all year long. If you don't let Kropp play simple balls to feet, Alex and Enzo won't have it as easy. Alex and Enzo definitely had their chances, but Parker's play definitely helped out back there.
Zach Houghton- Very composed center back. He had to cover for his two marking backs several times after they were beat and did an excellent job keeping his feet and not stabbing in very dangerous situations.

If I were to give out and MVP or game ball or anything of that sort it would definitely go to Davis Jenkins. He kept that game from gettin out of control many times. I know that must be a tough one to swallow for NW, but SV did what they had to do to win. Congrats to both teams on a very exciting final.

E
goal kick
goal kick
E
so lets get a recount on how the game went.
who scored
howed the teams look

one can be beaten, two can defend themselves, but a a strand of three is not easily defeated
ehs1 #87643 05/15/07 01:32 AM
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
you just got the recap man.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
and tell me, Mike Bassett, did you see how badly Vance Benson played? Please tell me you saw it. Come on the kid played a pretty poor game.

E
goal kick
goal kick
E
sorry i hadnt updated the page and u posted about 10 seconds b4 me

excellent recap

one can be beaten, two can defend themselves, but a a strand of three is not easily defeated
ehs1 #87646 05/15/07 01:44 AM
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I agree with you Midland on a lot of your points. Jenkins was spectacular in goal for SV. However despite what the stats read, I thought this was a very evenly played match. NW created more chances but SV matched it with pure heart and desire. They were very deserving of their victory.

Here are some of my thoughts on the game.
Parker did a sensational job of man marking Kropp. Ryan was barely a factor in the game as Parker challenged every single touch Kropp had.
Zach Houghton is an extremely talented center back. Enzo destroyed his marking back all night long but it seemed everytime he got to the box Zach was there to get some kind of touch on the ball to slow the play down. Which brings me too...
Enzo Martinez is by far, hands down the best player in the state. Even though he didn't score he created LOADS of chances for NW. Everytime he touched the ball, the entire crowd held it's breath. Northwestern should have scored off his play either by his passing or some of his own shots. He was very unlucky not to score.
Besides Enzo, Antoine Parrish was the second most dangerous player on the field. He finally exposed Northwestern for their weakness. He ran at their backs and made them look extremely average. His second goal he made a run out of his own half and making the last defender Robbie Benson look like he was standing still before sliding it right inside the back post. For those who stated Northwestern's defense was not a weakness, it came back to haunt them in the finals tonight as they were not very good.
The third goal was a phenomanal ball by Mike C. and just a good of finish by Sean. From where I was sitting it looked like the keeper should have come out as Sean headed it in around the six.

Overall GREAT game, and congratulations to a very scrappy and hard working Spring Valley team on the school's first ever State Championship.

throw in
throw in
Welshwizard - have you never heard the old, but wise, saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"?

Congratulations to SV for earning your first State Championship - let's hear more about the good plays and exciting stuff!

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I was also very disappointed in the play of Vance Benson and Alex Martinez. For all the hype they recieve they did not effect the game barely at all. I still believe that Kropp should be going to USC and Vance to USC Upstate because though Vance is a very hard working player he is not someone I think can compete at that level.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Good point Rosicky, I'll stay positive. Great game for the spectators. Hard fought and SV deserved to win. NW created more chances, but they were matched by an equally good back line of SV. Zach Houghton for SV was spectacular in the back. Also, although Enzo did not score, he and Antoine were the most dangerous players on the field. Enzo is by far the best player in SC hands down. The kid has it all. Well done by SV and NW.

throw in
throw in
That's why the D1 Coaches get paid "big bucks" to think and recruit, and not us!

J
world cup
world cup
J
I'm in no way blaming the NW keeper for the loss, but he choked in a do-or-die situation. He had to come off his line for a cross everyone knew was coming. And he didn't. Really is a shame that despite their offensive possession the back five for NW couldn't hold up their end.

throw in
throw in
Looks like this game epitomizes the adage, "Offense wins games, Defense wins Championships"!?!

T
throw in
throw in
T
Where are all of the NW fans saying "give us respect" and "everyone doubts us". To much talk, no backing it up. I wonder what the Rock Hill Herald will have to say tommrow.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I agree tmoney, seems awfully quiet

S
throw in
throw in
S
I guess they are driving home now...

H
goal
goal
H
It's Antoine Parris (not Parrish). Great player and a great kid.

Awesome game by Davis Jenkins, Zack Houghton, and Parker Arnold. Parker shut Kropp down and he was a non-factor. Pretty scary the way NW was able to get the ball into the box - but they couldn't do anything when they did. Solid defense at the back, but good Lord, the ball spent a lot of time there!

Congratulations to the Vikings. Well done boys.

G
kick off
kick off
G
I agree that enzo is a great player, but having seen both of the last state championship games.... Where are his finishing skills? He dribbled around SV defenders easily this year and last year, but whenever he got a shot off it seemed to roll to Jenkins. I don't know if that is just good defending or just poor shooting, but what do you guys think?

Guest #87658 05/15/07 02:26 AM
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I though Enzo was sensational about getting his shot off as well. It just seem to be a rocket that went right to Davis. I guess we'll never know where that one shot was heading in the second half when Houghton came sliding in to deflect it. Davis still had to dive to save it, but that might have been one of Enzo's best placed shots of the game. Alex should have had one in the first half when Enzo played him through that Alex hit wide.

kick off
kick off
the spring valley keeper had a phenomenal game...i was told he was only average or a little above average but he looked fantastic

Guest #87660 05/15/07 02:30 AM
world cup
world cup
This year, Northwestern is Arsenal and Spring Valley is Man United.

Spring Valley are champions....congratulations and well done.

But nobody, perhaps in the history of South Carolina HS boys soccer, plays more skillful attacking soccer than Northwestern.

SV was the better team tonight and they did what they needed to do to take the title. Tremendous job. Northwestern had a great year, thanks for entertaining everyone all season.

Last edited by Hurst66; 05/15/07 02:32 AM.
K
bench
bench
K
i would say NW should have won but there finishing was horrible, but SV's was great and thats what it came down to unfortunately, NW would win this matchup 4 out of 5 times but this one game went to SV and thats all that matters; real dissapointted NW lost but theres always next year

P
kick off
kick off
P
With all they're losing I can't see NHS in the finals next year.

G
kick off
kick off
G
Quote:

I'm in no way blaming the NW keeper for the loss, but he choked in a do-or-die situation. He had to come off his line for a cross everyone knew was coming. And he didn't. Really is a shame that despite their offensive possession the back five for NW couldn't hold up their end.

I watched the replay on the nightly news here in Columbia, and DEFINITELY not the keepers fault, that ball was going way too fast for him to have a chance at the cross. Him coming out would have made the goal easier. Nothing he could do on that beautiful ball...

K
bench
bench
K
oh yeah the keeper for SV was fantastic, im wishing his red card wasnt appealed right now

Guest #87665 05/15/07 02:52 AM
S
bench
bench
S
Boo-ya. I hope now SV will get the respect it so richly deserves. It was a great game but in the end, the SV defense was tougher than the NW offensive attack. SV made the most of its opportunities and NW did not. End of story.

Guest #87666 05/15/07 02:53 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Perhaps, but I think an aggressive keeper comes off his line and punches that one away. 3-4 minutes left you can't just stand there and wait for Sean Flynn to bash one past you. I totally agree though that it was an immaculate ball from Czulinski.

G
kick off
kick off
G
Like I said a great ball and the only way the keeper could've gotten it was if he anticipated the cross, but everyone in the stadium including myself thought that czulinski was going to shoot it.

Guest #87668 05/15/07 02:59 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Guess I'm the odd man out then..

Regardless, for a five goal affair they were all spectacular.

W
kick off
kick off
W
well

NW uses 4-3-3 and valley was 3-5-2 but later more like 4-4-2

too bad NW's D wasnt do well... and valley gets more space... from mid

WROONY #87670 05/15/07 03:21 AM
S
kick off
kick off
S
Great win Valley! Well played Trojans!

Why does the SV coach have the bench players en masse jog up and down the sideline a couple of times per half?

Also, why does Antoine keep getting pulled for 45 seconds at a time?

M
kick off
kick off
M
so did the NW players. it was to stay loose of course

M
bench
bench
M
Congrats to Spring Valley ! A great champion !
Keep the trophy polished for a year and we'll take it off your hands for you !
Congrats to Northwestern on a great year! Hang in there guys, I can think of a couple dozen schools who would trade places with you!

MC

MtPFan #87673 05/15/07 03:59 AM
C
kick off
kick off
C
Great job SV defense. I thought NW would pull away after they tied it. SV should be kissing their keeper for this one. He kept them in it. Beautiful goals by both teams. Great game to watch. Congrats to SV.

Cayman #87674 05/15/07 04:00 AM
M
kick off
kick off
M
no SV should kiss Zach Houghton he kept them in the game. His ability to read the game and make crucial tackles made the game. He saved the outside backs countless times and was so composed in the back.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Congratulations to Spring Valley on their win. Sometimes the breaks do not fall but tonight Spring Valley played to make a statement. Although the shots (29-7) were well in favor in Northwestern, Spring Valley got the win and thats all that will be remembered. As for individual play, Antoine Parris showed how dangerous he can be. His pace and touch was simply amazing tonight. His celebration was also quite clever I must say. Davis Jenkins also played very well. As I have said the whole year, he is the best keeper in the state although he supposedly was benched behind McCabe in club. On the Northwestern side, Enzo Martinez showed why he is the most dangerous and skilled player in the state. He did everything he needed to do but just could not find the back of net. Vance Benson worked hard and found himself winning tackles more than getting in the attack which may have led some of you to believe he played poorly which I did not think was necessarily the case. Towards the end of the game, I found the marking on Antoine to be far more effective when Northwestern used Will Stillman to body him up. Overall, very exciting game and once again congratulations to Spring Valley on the win and congratulations to the trojans on a good season.

Goal
Goal
Post deleted by Kyle Heise

J
throw in
throw in
J

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once.
Goal
Goal

R
bench
bench
R
Who was the MVP in this one?

rhcp #87680 05/15/07 10:29 AM
H
goal
goal
H
Who was the MVP in this one? Davis Jenkins MVP - Brilliant Zach Houghton Runner-up - Only slightly less brilliant Antoine Parris Hon Mention - Great finishing Parker Arnold Hon Mention - Shut down Kropp, which was important

world cup
world cup
Heartbroken

From The Rock Hill Herald

By Barry Byers

http://www.heraldonline.com/102/story/25977.html

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Here are a couple of pictures from the Spring Valley/Northwestern match on Saturday, courtesy of Bem Rivers Productions.

National Anthem
http://scsoccer.com/images/2007-SVvsNW-4AStateFinals.jpg

Spring Valley's Thomas Clements looks upfield as Northwestern's Michael Antinoro and Vance Benson pursue the ball with the Vikings' Michael Czulinski and Coach Dom Wren of the Trojans looking on
http://scsoccer.com/images/2007-SVvsNW-4AStateFinals2.jpg

S
bench
bench
S
It was an amazing game to say the least.
Enzo was nothing short of spectacular, as expected, but SV just made the most of their chances.
Cant say enough about how well Jenkins played...he was a wall.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Bassett, I think the reason everyone thinks Vance played poorly is because of the hype he recieves. He's a talented player who works extremely hard but he did not effect the game a way a player of his so called caliber should have. He wasn't awful, he just was average. In such a big game you would hope one of the team's most recognizable players would do more than just win some headers and go hard in on tackles.

C
kick off
kick off
C
You can't underestimate how important it was for SV to score the first goals. The goals allowed SV to play more conservatively on defense and not expose themselves too much to NW's attacks. A packed in defense against NW stood a much better chance defending the goal than potential break-away attacks from NW's deadly forwards. If SV had to have played catch-up its likely that NW would have exploited the situatiom as it did in their first match this year.

Goal
Goal
I saw the game last night and though I'm happy for SV to finally get a ring, I couldn't help but think how cruel the sport of soccer can be. NW controlled the game and to come up on the short end, go figure!

Enzo is everything people have said he was. Unbelievable talent! I didn't see much of Kropp, but felt that Benson was very active. Also impressed me to see him standing with his younger brother while SV received their medals. I thought that the Clark kid did outstanding. Defense for NW was pitiful!

SV looked like grown men out there. Some big boys! The freshman Parris, whew! How big will that kid be in three years? Hartvigsen (sp?) and Czulinski (sp?) were impressive. I kept thinking that Jenkins would have a rebound go in because he rarely caught the ball cleanly, but he kept it out when it mattered most and was under pressure all night. Penland made a great long pass to setup the first score.

Some great physical soccer and yet a lot of flair, too! Fun game to watch. No losers last night for sure. Congrats to both teams.

PS - I liked the Monday night atmosphere. Wish the HSL could stagger the state championships out beginning on Wednesday for the A schools, Thursday, for AA, and so forth. Any chances of this ever happening? The reason I ask is because it's tough to stay out all afternoon and evening on Friday for the girls games and also doing the same for the boys on Saturday. Plus, it would allow everyone to play at the more customary evening/night times (6/8 pm).

50th for a reason!
P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Great suggestion Cola Fan, I agree!

W
kick off
kick off
W
I didn't see much of Kropp<<<

SV player parker arnold #13 shut him down most of the time

WROONY #87689 05/16/07 12:46 AM
coach
coach

K
bench
bench
K
did any of ya'll see enzo hit the ball with the bottom of his cleats in mid air from behind right after SV scored there 2nd goal, that was pretty cool

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
hahaha. yeah, even that touch was pretty impressive.

coach
coach
I do not believe Enzo actually got any balls between the sticks did he, even hitting the ball with the bottom of his cleats in mid air??
However, I do believe Antoine had two between the sticks.
I think what was most impressive in the game was Antoine, who was a young man among boys.

Last edited by 2004striker; 05/16/07 02:26 PM.
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
However, I believe Enzo was facing Davis in goal. Antoine may have not been so fortunate if he had to face Davis. He was most impressive with respect to scoring but Enzo was pretty impressive all around.

"Quit ball watchin' son!"
M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
Quote:

I do not believe Enzo actually got any balls between the sticks did he, even hitting the ball with the bottom of his cleats in mid air??
However, I do believe Antoine had two between the sticks.
I think what was most impressive in the game was Antoine, who was a young man among boys.

Where you at the game? Antoine was very dangerous when he had the ball, but aside from his two goals he barely had the ball. On the other hand Enzo was running at players and creating oppurtunities all game long. He was EASILY the most dangerous player on the field, you just have to give credit to Davis and Zach for being able to spoil most of their chances.

coach
coach
I do not think that 'running at players and creating opportunities all game long' and 'easily the most dangerous player on the field' - shows up in the final stats.

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
Quote:

I do not think that 'running at players and creating opportunities all game long' and 'easily the most dangerous player on the field' - shows up in the final stats.

No, but it does get him "GATORADE PLAYER OF THE YEAR!"

-Attitude reflects leadership-
coach
coach
I agree with that. He deserves that award for certain. I am only speaking about the play and the results that Antoine was able to achieve in comparison to the results of Enzo in the final.

C
kick off
kick off
C
2004 striker all that antoin kid has is his speed and a mediocre touch. he got in behind the D on counterattacks. yeh he scored two goals and got SV going but he really wasnt that impressive. once he started getting tackled hard he didnt want the ball so much any more. just my opinion. Enzo played a complete game taking it at defenders and getting back to win the ball. Spring valley just figured out the best formation to slow the NW attack and hope for some lucky breaks which they got all of. Davis also had the game of his life. he is good without a doubt. antoine sat up top and waited for the ball thats not a soccer player that is just an athlete. regardless he did put two in the back of the net and ultimately won the game for SV. I just dont understand how anybody can say he was the most dangerous player in that game. Enzo obviously was the most dangerous because of the three SV defenders pressing to him every time he attacked. they did a good job of keeping him outside which is wat defenders are supposed to do

coach
coach
Didn't say Antoine was dangerous at all. Just said he produced results (goals) for SV.

W
kick off
kick off
W
ok enzo played very well but did he score?

enzo was dribbling around and couldnt finish.

Antoine? he scored 2 goals for SV

I dont care how fast enzo is or how good he is for forward.

RESULT?

enzo=0 goal

Antoine= 2 goals

Last edited by WROONY; 05/17/07 04:08 AM.
WROONY #87701 05/17/07 12:16 PM
world cup
world cup
A Match That Will Go Down In History

by Barry Byers

The Rock Hill Herald

http://www.heraldonline.com/209/story/26996.html

World Cup
World Cup
Other than the appealed red card, I'm glad the boys got a final without any problems or glitches. Well done to both teams!

coach
coach
Very short video of a few game highlights-
http://wistv.com/Global/category.asp?C=1685&nav=menu36_5

S
kick off
kick off
S
Just interested... anyone know what posts were deleted? A bunch in a row...

world cup
world cup
I think it was a couple of derogatory posts using salty language.

World Cup
World Cup
Kyle and Kevin let us run wild, moreso than other boards, but language is a no no

goal
goal
The local Herald near Rock Hill needs to give SV some credit!!! NW may have been on the offensive side the majority of the time, but SV did its job, enough so to score THREE TIMES. Very byist article. But it is the local team what do you expect...

PS I dont really like the Herald anyway...
and I am not trying to take anything away from NW

I hate floppers
W
kick off
kick off
W
herald got pay by NW

WROONY #87709 05/19/07 12:49 PM
J
throw in
throw in
J
I think people need to give Antione Parris his props. I am big Enzo fan but he has yet to score in a state championship game. Parris is a scored twice.

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once.
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
The Herald IS a local paper. No question they are going to build Northwestern up...

Goal
Goal
Quote:

The local Herald near Rock Hill needs to give SV some credit!!! NW may have been on the offensive side the majority of the time, but SV did its job, enough so to score THREE TIMES. Very byist article. But it is the local team what do you expect...

PS I dont really like the Herald anyway...
and I am not trying to take anything away from NW

I've known Barry Byers a long time and he looked like he was ready to cry after the game.

50th for a reason!
world cup
world cup
You just have to love and admire that kind of passion!

That's what the game is all about.

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
"byist"

That may be the funniest thing I have ever seen on this message board.

fan01 #87714 05/26/07 03:05 PM
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
I question if it was intentional or not!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard