Print Thread
#8822 02/17/03 02:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what's up LE! i was just wondering if ya'll still have those kids gomez and harris, i look forward to our match coming up. we have lot less experience now, but i think we will do better then last year. and i know there was bad blood between me and some of ya'lls players, but i hope we can have a clean game this time. [Smile]

#8823 02/18/03 03:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gomez graduated, but I think Harris is still there. Not sure.

#8824 02/22/03 03:59 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
I didn't really want to say anything until we had been out on the field...but now that we have a scrimmage under our belts I'll say something. Yes, Gomez did graduate...Yes Harris is still with us. He scored 2 of our 3 goals last night against Airport and had numerous shots on goal. Someone said he had more shots than the entire Airport team..but i'm pretty sure thats an exaggeration. Whether that is true or not he still had numerous quality shots. Umm..as far as the rest of the team goes. We are solid. We've been experimenting with our line-up. Our all-region sweeper Matt Watts has been playing Left-Fullback and even Left-Wing(during which he scored a goal)..so we are just basically trying things out right now. I can't wait to get on the field again..and as far as bad blood goes...I doubt any of the guys still hold anything against you guys...maybe they do..but I don't know... I don't remember and bad blood. See you guys on Tuesday.

#8825 02/23/03 05:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i can't wait til we play u guys too, but i got to say it's not going to be competitive as i thought it was going to be before this week. this week has been the worst for crestwood soccer. Both of our strikers and the wing are out. two fullbacks and i are the only one's with experience. the team is all freshmen and sophmores, i'm the only senior. i'm not going to use this as a excuse, because i'm going to play my heart out. but it's just not gonna be the same without 3 starters with experience.

#8826 03/02/03 02:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
le dude ya'll may have had more shots but who won?

#8827 03/02/03 03:38 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
"Someone said he had more shots than the entire Airport team..but i'm pretty sure thats an exaggeration." notice - "but i'm pretty sure thats an exaggeration"..I was trying to brag or anything dude. You guys "won" in a PK shoot out. I've got some better questions..well more relevent. Who led at the half? and which team had to tie it up before regulation...and at the end of overtime? Not L-E... wow..you guys won in PKs...big whoop. I never said you guys didn't "win"..but L-E sure wasn't playing catch-up in that match.

Link Copied to Clipboard