Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Per FIFA rules see 3rd point, after reading this and watching the video what do you think....????

It looks like he is ON to me.

Decision 2
The definitions of elements of involvement in active play are as follows:
• Interfering with play means playing or touching the ball passed or touched by a team-mate.
• Interfering with an opponent means preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent’s line of vision or movements or making a gesture or movement which, in the opinion of the referee, deceives or distracts an opponent.
• Gaining an advantage by being in that position means playing a ball that rebounds to him off a post or the crossbar having been in an offside position or playing a ball that rebounds to him off an opponent having been in an offside position.

World Cup
World Cup
ON

L
Goal
Goal
L
ON without a doubt

S
Brace
Brace
S
Well, i didn't get to watch the US/Canada game and have yet to see the highlights. But from what i heard the US didn't play that well. I still think they're gonna win the Cup and get the birth for the Confederations Cup in '09. Mexico is still playing bad..............and too bad for my boys at Guadeloupe. Thought ya'll could pull it off!!!!!! O well, only 4 days till Copa America!!

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
goal
goal
Quote:

Ok I cant be quite about this any longer....

USA 2
CAN 1
(BLAME CANADA!!!)

GUA 0
MEX 1

And the Final:
USA 2
MEX 0

GOT BOTH OF THEM RIGHT!!!!!

Bet I get the final right too.....

I hate floppers
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
If you get the last one right.... I want you to pick the powerball numbers for me.

S
Brace
Brace
S
me too

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
C
goal kick
goal kick
C
I have really enjoyed watching these younger players in the Gold Cup. I thought Bradley had his best game of the tourney against Canada until he got the RED.

However, we really do have some issues. Communication in the back seems to be weak. Even Keller looked out of sorts back there with the central defenders. Old Franky played well but it was more effort than anything!

I really want to like Donovan, I really do. But what is that kissy kissy stuff before his PK's. He does have three goals in this tournament! But how many were PK's? He lost the ball countless times last night and I thought he was sub-par......Whether it is him, the guys around him or just the team, something is missing there!!!

world cup
world cup
Donovan whiffing on a sitter and Oguchi nodding back a perfect through ball to the Canadian forward were definitely not US highlights.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
L
Goal
Goal
L

Why didn't Oguchi just let the ball play through to Keller? I hope he was trying to head it out wide but it went square right to the canadian dude who slotted it in.

Bradley's foul was foolish and deserved a red. hopefully, he won't do it again.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard