throw in
OP Offline
throw in
K

S
goal
goal
S
This is old news if you check the High School board. Your post is rather misleading in that Finnotti has been with CESA for quite awhile now. Don't get me wrong CESA has proven itself time and time again. Yet having someone promoting CESA for this is rather weak in my opinion considering all of their other outstanding accomplishments.

M
brace
brace
M
A closer look at the article will reflect the fact that Coach Finnotti recently decided to play a larger role within CESA which is why I would assume the article was posted here in the club news section.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
S
coach
coach
S
I realize that there are two camps out there -- the camp that fundamentally believes that youth soccer should be a volunteer or part-time activity for coaches and a camp that believes that youth soccer should be a professional activity for coaches.

If you view youth soccer clubs from the volunteer/part-time perspective, then this announcement is no big deal.

If you view youth soccer from a professional activity perspective, kind of like you'd view any other business, then this announcement is a big deal and is analogous to the hiring of key personnel at any company. I think Coach Finnotti is one of the better coaches in South Carolina; so CESA being able to get him in a closer to full-time position than they had him before is wonderful news for the kids he'll impact in his positions there.

Link Copied to Clipboard