Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
goal
goal
S
The dark side has spoken!

I am looking forward to a very entertaining game between the teams. I believe the premier schedule pitting like opponents for each weekend allows for an appreciation of talent not so much a rivalry. But then again when the whistle blows "game on"!

Good Luck and I'll tell ole #16 to take it easy on ya!

M
brace
brace
M
#16 never holds back. Tell him to have fun! See you Sunday afternoon.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
P
Pep Offline
bench
bench
P
Congrats to DSC for beating CESA 2-0!! Nice job boys!!

Pep #89989 10/22/07 06:04 PM
F
Hat-Trick
OP Offline
Hat-Trick
F
Near the end of the season

http://www.hotstat.com/classic/league.cfm?id=998

I am not 100% sure but I believe that the top 2 premier boys East teams automatically qualify for regionals this year. Last year was the west. Top two West girls

Boys - Two games to go - Although in some brackets non SC teams may have more games left. These states do not play state cup until Spring

U15 Boys
CESA currently 3rd
U16 Boys
CUFC currently 2nd, CESA currently 3rd
U17 Boys
DSC currently 4th , CESA 5
U18 Boys
Lexington currently 2nd, CUFC currently 3rd

U15 girls
Bottom of the pack
U16 girls
lower half of the pack
17 girls
CESA 4 - 4 games left
U18 girls
CESA P 5 - two games left

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Question - Do I understand correctly that IF the top 3 teams in a division all won their states cup, then the highest non-state cup team in that division would go to regionals? Therefore, the 4th place finisher goes to Regionals.

Does anyone have 100% knowledge of the top 2 premier boys East teams qutomatically going?

Thanks

F
Hat-Trick
OP Offline
Hat-Trick
F
The answers are ...yes and yes

go to www.southernregionals.org and look under qualifying for premier league teams....you will note there are two spots reserved for boys east and girls west at every age group. Just found this myself

and yes they keep dropping down until the premier spot is filled. last year there was one age group where the top 3 became their respective state's champions and the #4 team went to regionals (if I remember correctly)

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Great information! Thanks Futbol!

S
bench
bench
S
I just hope the US Academy club does not start anything for the girls side anytime soon. We don't need the girls competition watered down like they have done for the boys. IMO Not too fair for the older boys playing premier.

S
bench
bench
S
Wow this is great for S.C.
Boys teams have stepped it up this year!
u18- looks like Lexington is the team to beat. Cates, lynch, Jugal, and Calison is a tough team to beat with a Great coach on hand also. Looks like CUFC still have a good chance on going on and beating them later in State cup.. CUFC has so much talent they need to put it on paper now.
u17- CESA#3 is Doing very well with Sebastian leading the whole league in Prmeier with points. He is a tough player to stop with Quick feet and great finishing. Then, DSC#5 always is a hard team to play against with Enzo. Enzo has strength speed and great shot always keep player on the field. Along with new forward ?dont know his name? doing very well also with good back up from the central mid. Can't wait to see how the R3PL will end up in this age group.
U16-Great action in this age group. CUFC tied for #1 doing very well with impressive attacking formation and has keep players. Demare on the outside forward giving speed, quick moves, crosses and hard shots into the game is helping the team a lot. #4 Kyle? off CUFC is another key player for them this year who plays Central forward and has very good strength and a good finisher. The team is very Dynamic and exciting to watch with a sound defense. It is going to be a great game Saturday? i believe when they wrap up there R3PL season against #2 CESA.
U15- dont know much about this age other than CESA is Doing GREAT!! YES!

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
The U18 CUFC Elite team will be playing for the championship tomorrow morning against NASA.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard