Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Nothing like those unrealistic expectations thrown down upon an already over-achieving, well coached team!

S
bench
bench
S
Hurst:

Do you know what RIIIE team or teams the DF girls play for? Mauldin and Dorman and Hanna will put close to that same number on the field(rumor has it). Whatever that means.

Teams are like a box of chocolate's
You never know what you will get!!!!

world cup
world cup
No, I don't know what teams the DF girls play for.....I would guess maybe some of them play for Columbia United but I don't know the age group.

All three teams you mention should have great seasons this year. Is one of TL Hanna's star players currently injured? I thought I heard that from someone last Friday? If she is that's a shame. Hope she's healthy by the spring.

I also heard one of Hilton Head's best players may have torn an ACL. Again, that is terrible news if true.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Caitlin Robinson has had some trouble with blood clotting and has been recovering slowly back in Anderson. Why do bad things happen to good kids? She recovered from a torn ACL in '06 to win buckets of awards and can do it again with her do or die attitude. Hanna will have to lean on the leadership of '07 captain Kendall Maxwell and a few others, but will have an ace in the hole with Craig Joyner taking the reins this year.

They'd probably stomp Fort Mill 4-0 during midseason. 3-1 if early and the freshmen are still learning

world cup
world cup
Fort Mill only has three R3PL players on their roster. They also lost six varsity players to Nation Ford this year, at least two, maybe three of them, would have been starters this spring.

I don't know how Fort Mill is going to get past Clover for the region title, let alone challenge for a state title against the best 4A programs in the state.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Fort Mill only has three R3PL players on their roster. They also lost six varsity players to Nation Ford this year, at least two, maybe three of them, would have been starters this spring.

I don't know how Fort Mill is going to get past Clover for the region title, let alone challenge for a state title against the best 4A programs in the state.

you are starting to sound like lou holtz!!!!

world cup
world cup
Did I mention Fort Mill graduated nine seniors last year, six of them starters? Of the five starters that are returning from last year's team, two of them didn't even play club soccer this fall?!?!

I think Rock Hill has a fair shot at beating the Lady Jackets this year.

S
bench
bench
S
Hurst & W/E:

Looks like Mauldin & Dorman are in the driver's seat for the upper state championship since Irmo and Lexington have changed to the lower state.

What top 5 teams will complete for the upper state?

I feel these 5 have a good shot:

Mauldin
Dorman
Byrnes
Hanna
Clover

Teams are like a box of chocolate's
You never know what you will get!!!!!

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Did I mention Fort Mill graduated nine seniors last year, six of them starters? Of the five starters that are returning from last year's team, two of them didn't even play club soccer this fall?!?!

I think Rock Hill has a fair shot at beating the Lady Jackets this year.

if that happened i would buy all the beer.since it will not i think you should buy just for saying that!!!!

world cup
world cup
scomax,

Lexington & Irmo are still in the Upper State this year, I believe the change occurs the following season.

The top four teams in Region II 4A will all be very good again this season.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard