Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Mauldin's young ones are finally juniors and seniors and will be a much improved threat. Dorman is always tough, as Byrnes is always a gritty and tough team. Hanna is the wild card. They were one game from an Upper State Championship appearance two years ago, but had the 1st round loss in 07. The first round match up this year comes from Region 4 and will be either Lex, Irmo, North Augusta, White Knoll, Aiken, or South Aiken. Probably safe to say not Irmo or Lexington, so I think 2nd round is a given, 3rd round will be a dog fight, and of course the next ones will need near perfect play.

It's fun to see the up and comers like Hanna and Fort Mill before them. I remember coaching against Fort Mill in a Byrnes tournament and thinking they were going to hit the scene soon. I think Joyner and the Yellow Jackets are "The New Fort Mill" with 3 straight top 15 finishes after only 1 in their entire history before that.

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
...and Clover may not be far behind.

world cup
world cup
You completely left out Spartanburg, a team that was fairly young last year and very well-coached.

The ladies from Spartanburg will be in the mix as well.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Very true. How does NW look?

world cup
world cup
Northwestern should finish among the top three in Region 3, with Nation Ford and Lancaster fighting it out for the final playoff spot.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
C
Goal
Goal
C
Boys, I'll be happy just to win a game!

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Boys, I'll be happy just to win a game!

cantona you know they re-did the attendance lines again.we are still outside the fence.thought we had her in ft-mill last week untill we visited the supers office and it fell through.

S
bench
bench
S
Hurst:

My mistake on Irmo & Lexington, I thought is was this year. That puts a different view on things. Certainly Lex & Irmo go in the top five. Hanna & Clover will have to fight for 6th.

I heard that a number of the Spartanburg girls did not play club this year. If that is the case, you can take them out of the mix altogether.

Teams are like a box of chocolate's
You never know what you will get!!!!!

corner kick
corner kick
Mo:
That is just so ridiculous...That FM super has been good for absolutely nothing since he arrived. I cannot think of a single positive thing he's done for the district...zero, zip, zilch, nada. He's pulling down dollars and using up air that could be better used elsewhere. That is just a crime...a lousy, stinkin' crime. Hang in there, man.

Doin' it the hard way...
H
brace
brace
H
never really made it to the super.got to his office but that was it.
know anybody that has a cheap lot for sale.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard