Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
corner kick
corner kick
Cheap? No...but I wonder...Can Bailey subdivide her lot? How big does a lot have to be to qualify as a lot? I'm sure there are zoning rules, but I don't kow what they are. For instance, how big does a lot have to be to (theoretically) hold a mobile home?

Doin' it the hard way...
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Uh, huh.

Would you guys be so generous and welcoming if they were talking about NF zone in Fort Mill?

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
God willing, Caitlin should be back around mid-season. Until then, she will be valuable as a senior leader and another set of eyes to help us along. I agree with W&E that Caitlin has put up with more than most with injuries yet her attitude remains amazing.

Ya'll mentioned premier players and we are blessed with a few, but the freshmen, although talented, are going to have to grow up fast for us to make any noise in the post season.

world cup
world cup
Daddy, not a chance. Need to make sure you're on the "right side of the tracks".

OE, the best thing about freshmen is that soon they become sophomores. Good luck next year.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
corner kick
corner kick
Nothing personal, BD. It was always MY opinion that EVERYONE in the classes of '08, '09, and '10 should have been able to decide last year which HS they wanted to attend with the split. But there was NO choice. They didn't even let the rising seniors choose...they made them all stay at FMHS. But, that's water under the bridge, and unfortunately the super isn't in the water with concrete boots. Oops! Did I say that? How un-PC of me. I'll have to ban myself from the board for a while.

Doin' it the hard way...
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Just teasing Bones....

"A" would be a great addition to any team in the State, HS or Club.

My kids hated the idea of not being at FMHS. But they have warmed to the change and while NF will likely struggle for a year or so my guess is that in 1-2 years things will have more or less equalized. Too much choice isn't always a good thing and it would likely have delayed the inevitable and instead of a 1-2 year period of NF being a "stepchild"...it could have ended up being a lot longer than that.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Quote:

Daddy, not a chance. Need to make sure you're on the "right side of the tracks".

OE, the best thing about freshmen is that soon they become sophomores. Good luck next year.

Hurst, we ARE on the right side of the tracks. All a matter of perspective my man!!

world cup
world cup
Just ribbing you Daddy.

You're on the right side of I-77, but the wrong side of the "tracks"!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
corner kick
corner kick
TL Hanna will put 8 to 9 Premier players on the field. Alot are young freshman thru Juniors, but should make for some good soccer over the next couple of years.

That there is an RV Clark......
C
throw in
throw in
C
For Mike or Craig,

Has Caitlin decided where she will be playing in college next year?

And 9 premier players, 9!!!! All I can say, is that 9 is a really big number, not to mention all the others will be Challenge level.

I hear South Aiken only has 23 Premier league players, and only 14 of those are on the national pool. Should be a tough year, I can't imagine more than 21 wins any way you look at that schedule!

Oh, and who is Hobo? This guy has the best picture I've seen, and he has some pretty good insider info. on Hanna.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard