Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Greenville really good this year? Who's the best team in 3A?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok Jordan u are a joke....ok and the white cleats...get a life pal...and if u cant tell whether who u think is goin to come out on top...get off..i believe christ church is goin to come out on top.

Goal
Goal
Just looking at scores, but Greenville got hammered by Spring Valley and the Vikings were whipped by Sumter. Who knows anything about Greenville's chances this year? Is SV down or is this finally underachieving Sumter's year to challenge in Lower State?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was the sumter-sv score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Christ Church is 1A. Greenville is going to be strong this year. The Spring Valley score was 2-1 with about 5 minutes left then we gave up so it ended up 4-1. It was our first game against a team that actually challenged us and we just didnt play together at all. We should be in form by the time the regular season starts. 3AAA Peach Blossom is gonna be crazy this year. Every team has tons of talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dunno about greenville but andrew smith from mb will certainly cause some damage against opponents. watch out state!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of Greenville vs. Christ Church? I still haven't heard about the score. can someone help me out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game got rained out. We are under water up here, the fields are unplayable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spyder with a y,you are correct. Andrew smith from MB is will stop anybody. Yeah Andrew stop lookin at Ashley

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daniel is going to win 3A state. They almost beet greenville last yr in the playoffs and they lost a few, unimportant seniors. Greenville lost at least 5 or 6 starters. I bet on Greenville last year winning it, and I will bet anyone who goes against Daniel.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard