Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
"It was suggested that a neutral person be brought in to do that. In your quest for a new DOC is there anyone applying that could make that happen?"

SSC has parted ways with Birchwood and the Charleston United DOC is the top person to get the job.

R
RM Offline OP
bench
OP Offline
bench
R
Quote:

RM, posts last May during tryouts indicated we could not have a united club in the Charleston area because individual clubs could not agree who would be DOC, that negotiations fell apart because of that. It was suggested that a neutral person be brought in to do that. In your quest for a new DOC is there anyone applying that could make that happen?

SSC has not received all the resumes so far and I could not answer that question until the interview process is complete or at least starts. I will say that there is no outside source applying for the position at the time of this posting.

Quote:

SSC has parted ways with Birchwood and the Charleston United DOC is the top person to get the job.

SSC has not parted ways with anyone especially Jason Birchwood and no one has the inside track for the new position being offered, no one. The Search Committee will look at all the resumes and decide after interviews the person that will be offered the new position.

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
CUSC DOC would not make Charleston area "united". At the last minute Andy pulled out of the meetings when the "bridge" was being formed. He might be a good fit for all the SSC members that don't like the Bridge. With the numbers at CUSC been down over the last 2 years and that Andy and Patrick are both coaching teams at MPSC should rise some concerns.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

CUSC DOC would not make Charleston area "united". At the last minute Andy pulled out of the meetings when the "bridge" was being formed. He might be a good fit for all the SSC members that don't like the Bridge. With the numbers at CUSC been down over the last 2 years and that Andy and Patrick are both coaching teams at MPSC should rise some concerns.

Out of curiosity who would you recommend for the Job then?

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Where in the job description does it say that the DOS has to unite the Charleston area? It's the SSC board's responsibility to find the right fit for it's members and that's all

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Not anyone from the charleston area.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Not anyone from the charleston area.

hehehe

It all makes sense now. Appreciate the feedback.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I hear ya...Spiritdad

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Where in the job description does it say that the DOS has to unite the Charleston area? It's the SSC board's responsibility to find the right fit for it's members and that's all

I was not implying that SSC SHOULD find anyone to unite the Charleston area...only asking if there was anyone in the resumes to address the united DOC issue from last spring. I have no problem with any current DOC's. I do not care who unites the area if we can just stop diluting the player pool.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I hear what you are saying..I feel the Charleston area should united..but I believe it's going to take a new or fresh face to make that happen..
As far as the comment of CUSC DOC backing out of the alliance..It's not his or her decision..That decision is made in the board room

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard