#9239 03/03/03 07:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crestwood,
I know ya'll kinda young this year and short on returnees, but come on now... 0-10. Pick it up fellas. I know ya'll have it in you to do better than that. And I KNOW ya'll can score more than 4 on LAKEWOOD. Step it up ya'll... EFFORT CREATES ABILITY!!!!

HOLLA AT A PLAYA!!!
(for ol' time sakes)

#9240 03/04/03 04:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crestwood 3 Vs Lakewood 2 Tonight

It was a good GAME a real TIT for TAT game,Lakewood was the better Team on the STATS tonight.
Head Coach Jack Ray got into them in the last 5min to push up and BINGO 3-2, It was worth paying $3 to see that game.

#9241 03/05/03 12:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey amon,
all i could say is that we didn't have chris bane and you know chris bane is our whole offense basically. but we did beat lakewood without him. we played lugoff again lastnight and the score was 8-2 them, so i think we have improved, but chris is supposed to be comming back next week.

#9242 03/05/03 11:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wad up Se?? I heard ya'll were really young and inexperienced this year. I'm glad to hear ya'll are improving. It tears me up to see that knowin I can't help ya'll but I'm wishin ya'll the best. And let them know that Chris isn't always gonna be there so they need to step up sometimes, and bring their A+ game ALL the time.

HOLLA AT A PLAYA!!!

#9243 03/07/03 01:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amon, It's good to see you're keeping up with us. We could use your speed in the wings. We have some that might keep up with you. Maybe. Keep in touch.

Coach Ray

#9244 03/10/03 12:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HEY AMON THIS IS SHAWN WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE KEEPING THE INTENSITY UP. WE REALLY COULD HAVE USED YOUR SKILLS THIS YEAR OUR DEFENSE IS SLOW. ANYWAYS ARE YOU STILL PLAYIN OR WHAT? LATER MAN.
CHILL

#9245 03/15/03 02:59 AM
M
throw in
throw in
M
hey crestwood ya'll won't beat us again..sorry
sa got lucky twice that second game and even if ya'll do get chris back.. we have been improving every game we play sorry
holla back
this is your friend matthew

#9246 03/15/03 04:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why u have to keep hating me matthew? i guess my first goal was kind of a luck, but i did kick it real good i felt it. and the game-winning goal was not luck, it would of been luck for u guys if i would of missed. just because your defense forgot to mark me don't say i got lucky. anyway back to crestwood-lakewood. even if we didn't have chris back we would still probably beat u again, i didn't want to talk any trash but u started it so i'll finish it, u guys really suck. ya'll r sad, especially when u whine about the calls when u r the ones to commit the foul in the first place. i'm not even worried about ya'll. and maybe u forgot but while u r improving we are improving too. and about that crestwood-lakewood cup, we already got it. ya'll r not even our rivals anymore, marlboro county gave us a better game than ya'll. to the other lakewood players keep working hard, ya'll have really got better from last year. and my name is S-E, matthew u say it enough on the field at least know how to spell it.

Link Copied to Clipboard